Castle of Temptation V0.2.0

Google drive -
MEGA

V0.2.0 Patch notes
.Add new stage "Magic Doll House"
.Add 25 H-scenes
.Lesser succubus will talk more to you
.Fix some actions and many things
I literally just found out about this game and downloaded it. After playing, I came back to this thread 20 mins later to find out that the 0.2.0 version is out.

What a time to be alive.

uribanrival

Jan 22, 2018
Found the paradisekey IV. In the slime room of the mansion, behind 2 crates you can use the green gearwheel to drop a chest in the room where you obtain the golden key.

Anyone found out how to use them?

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
I can't get past obsidian castle (stage 1) even when i defeat the "dancing succubi" i come back to the beginning and don't unlock anything new is that normal?

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
Found the paradisekey IV. In the slime room of the mansion, behind 2 crates you can use the green gearwheel to drop a chest in the room where you obtain the golden key.

Anyone found out how to use them?
where is green gearheel? I dont know how to obtain it.

Who knows, maybe we get enough lvls that we'd start asking for full save files...
You know what? i'll start by doing just that, FULL SAVE PLZ!
For now its not worth(asking full save). 1 hour of gameplay without gallery - easy playing.

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
It's at the end of the long hallway with the arms poking out of the wall. Its just behind the blue wheel inside a small room.
Well, look like i have bug even with restart mission) Now i have another yellow gearheel or blue)Lol)
can you have save with this item?

Last edited:

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
The way i found is to get grabbed by the hands as soon as you trigger the boss. You do this by inching forward past the chest until the vase breaks,then quickly run the other direction and then get grabbed by the hands,let the boss pass by,and then free yourself to go grab the green gearwheel.

You can use the green gearwheel in the pink mist room with the dolls with the tentacle slimes. It's hidden behind the crates in the bottom right of the room, where you used the blue gearwheel. It triggers a chest in the big room with the giant clown. Opening the chest gives you a paradise key,but according to the creator,you can't use it yet. It's meant to be used in a future update.

Reactions: Storlack

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Controls seem ridiculously buggy. The notepad is completely wrong so I had to figure out the basic controls, then it took a while for it to recognize after I changed them. Sometimes after reloading from main menu prompts stop appearing at all and you can no longer enter doors etc. After pausing sometimes it just... stops recognizing I'm hitting any keys at all. Kinda makes the dance boss a pain in the ass, albeit doable with enough memorization.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 41 Votes