4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
I am curious is the test actually non-lethal? There seem to be a lot of loss scenes that involve dying and/or being permanently enslaved when you would otherwise be let go (which is implied that you are let go when you talk to the succubi at the entrance since she describes it as safe but addictive.)

Reactions: Cryswar

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I am curious is the test actually non-lethal? There seem to be a lot of loss scenes that involve dying and/or being permanently enslaved when you would otherwise be let go (which is implied that you are let go when you talk to the succubi at the entrance since she describes it as safe but addictive.)
In a technicality, you will not be fatally injured. Just mentally. And the "additive" part is pure hormones doing their works

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
The author mentioned a secret key in the first stage (not to be confused with the one in the Doll House) which apparently unlocks Free Mode, but I saw no mention of it in this thread or in his Patreon comments. Did anyone find it?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
The author mentioned a secret key in the first stage (not to be confused with the one in the Doll House) which apparently unlocks Free Mode, but I saw no mention of it in this thread or in his Patreon comments. Did anyone find it?
The key is in the mimic room. Climb onto the pillars to find a ledge and interact the hidden door. Although the key itself is just rumours about you unlocking free mode

Hemdom

Donor
Feb 21, 2019
Maybe cut the puzzle one because they are not the same for every playthrough, but rather show the positions of where they are
To be honest, I just did trial and error on that puzzle until I figured out which color + shape were correct. So I don't even know where the locations are. But yea I can see how it's confusing

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
I have a lore question but not a difficulty question. In the Doll House in the Doll Room on the right side there is an imp doll. Then when the house flips the imp doll on the right side is no longer there and it is instead underneath the pile of dolls where you find the Green Gear. Does anyone know why it moves? None of the other dolls seem to (technically there is another "doll" that moves but that one isn't a doll.)

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
To be honest, I just did trial and error on that puzzle until I figured out which color + shape were correct. So I don't even know where the locations are. But yea I can see how it's confusing
do you have any other similar games on your site like this one?

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone find a use for the Green gear or is it just like the paradise key in the 1st level ? Been running around with it for the past 15 minutes without finding a use for it
In the room with the blond slime dolls, underneath the blue gear is the green gear slot. It drops a box with a key in it.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
The key is in the mimic room. Climb onto the pillars to find a ledge and interact the hidden door. Although the key itself is just rumours about you unlocking free mode
So the keys have no purpose yet then? I have two and the succubus said its for a souvenir shop

zavas

Dec 23, 2018
bug seemingly where i cant jump on the static platforms on the sides of the room where the two succubus statues pee on you on the first stage. My character falls through for some reason. Its the two on each side of the room near the top.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
bug seemingly where i cant jump on the static platforms on the sides of the room where the two succubus statues pee on you on the first stage. My character falls through for some reason. Its the two on each side of the room near the top.
Why would you try to climb towards them

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes