4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The girl hiding in the doll storage room, is there a way to catch her or can't you stop her from just leaving through the door? Doing something as simple as dropping crates in front of the door does nothing, the door just opens anyway (even though logically they should block it). That bratty expression of hers when she is leaving kinda wants me to stop her instead of leaving her be.

garoille

Jan 7, 2019
you can use the doll right to her and wait

Found in the sharedata, but i can't find the one with treesome lesser sucubus and 1 other that has only big ball and legs view and a lesser succubus.

Don't know if it is the next stage

saltlord00

Jul 22, 2018
Does anyone have an upload of the old version (0.1.2a)?
The succubus and little succubus animations don't loop anymore in 0.2.1 and I don't really like this change.

JasonJX

Jul 15, 2018
anyone found anything to do with the imp doll stuck under the wall of dolls yet?
theres an enemy in the room with her and a box, so i assumed somethings up

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
anyone found anything to do with the imp doll stuck under the wall of dolls yet?
theres an enemy in the room with her and a box, so i assumed somethings up
Best bet there's a crawling space, but it's not implemented yet(?)

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
you will get a dead end if you attempt to grab the first key
Only if you leave through the wrong door. You can grab that first key, go right to get a crate (or doll), dodge the succubi and go all the way to the left through the wall. Push the button with what you're carrying and leave through the original door you came in.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Only if you leave through the wrong door. You can grab that first key, go right to get a crate (or doll), dodge the succubi and go all the way to the left through the wall. Push the button with what you're carrying and leave through the original door you came in.
This reminds me about the keys stuff. The greeting succubus told you there's 4 more rooms before meeting the queen or finishing the trials or whatever she said. And we have gathered the I and IV keys. Does that mean the II, III, V and VI will be the keys to unlock a secret room, once you talk to her after gathering all 6 of them

Nov 15, 2018
garoille, its the scenes you get when you enter the staff room top left of the mimic room. climb the pillars and you'll find it
Yea i am in that room, but its empty

EDIT: Disregard, i figured it out. u gotta mash z on the impression of the door there.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Decided I give Macros on my keyboard a try... sadly some scenes just don't let you escape, like the one with the doll and hiding girl in the doll storage room.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
No purpose as of yet. Also, you will get a dead end if you attempt to grab the first key
Dead end? When you enter the room for the first key and the gas starts there is a hidden wall to the left of the succubus door with a button in it, pick up a doll or box and place it on top of the button and the unlocks and you can continue the level.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Thinkingtank Why didn't you start chronologically ? You can fuck the first succubus in the waiting room (with a game over the 2nd time as usual with most of the free-use succs around) if you want, with appropriate humiliation from her.
Edit - also missing:
Stage 1 - the succubus just before the first boss (you did the doll before the second boss but not that one. They work similarly - you can fuck them once and the second is game over)
Stage 2 (both before horror mode activates):
- bedroom maid thighjob. Crawl under the bed, go all the way to the right, then come back out. You can repeat it until you game over but without anything extra.
- in the cafe, you can fap in the doll's cup and she'll drink it.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 41 Votes