4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The screenshots might be a bit deceiving since they show only one enemy (the one in the waiting room just looks like a recolor like in the first game). Maybe add some more of different enemies, maybe now since the next stage was released.

Besides that, I also was deceived by the dev and the version number, I didn't expect that much content in a 0.2 version, even with all the variations he added to some enemies. If you also compare it to the first game, it already has more content than it, but it is only one fifth so far (judging by version).

Reactions: TTsuyuki

Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone find a use for the Green gear or is it just like the paradise key in the 1st level ? Been running around with it for the past 15 minutes without finding a use for it

Peero

Jul 30, 2018
To keep the first paradise key, you just keep going left past the door and find a switch, bring a doll with you and put in on the switch, then leave from the door you entered :)

Jan 26, 2018
ive gotten the key and switched it to the "doll house" but how in the hell do i get the blue gear i cant move the boxes or get past the papers without hitting a minimum of 3

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
1590134032875.png

:cool::p:ROFLMAO: lol, say the author, you really take us for idiots or what? :LOL::p:cool:

but as I am corrupt, stingy, selfish, cruel....... I will not deprive myself to take a look :love:

Last edited:

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
Anyone find a use for the Green gear or is it just like the paradise key in the 1st level ? Been running around with it for the past 15 minutes without finding a use for it
It's quite hard to miss if you don't like to carry boxes. Go to the room where there is pink smoke and where the two dolls with pink slime in them. You remember that blue gear you had to use? it's below those boxes. Pick them both up and use the gear. It's not a door though. It drops a box somewhere. That somewhere is in the same room you have to activate the HORROR MODE. open the chest and it gives you the Paradise key. It has no use though of course...or at least not that i know of.

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
Does the developer check the thread? The game could use multiple options for key binding. Like binding moving up BOTH to the W key and also Up Arrow.

Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
It's quite hard to miss if you don't like to carry boxes. Go to the room where there is pink smoke and where the two dolls with pink slime in them. You remember that blue gear you had to use? it's below those boxes. Pick them both up and use the gear. It's not a door though. It drops a box somewhere. That somewhere is in the same room you have to activate the HORROR MODE. open the chest and it gives you the Paradise key. It has no use though of course...or at least not that i know of.
Oh alright, thanks, I ran around like an idiot for a while before finishing the level saying fuck it and finishing the level.

Bigpapi

Nov 12, 2018
Amazing quality.
Humor, well animated and variation in gameplay. Not something you often see in hgames.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Dolls... why dolls?
Not that far fetched when sex dolls exist in real life.

Besides that, I also was deceived by the dev and the version number, I didn't expect that much content in a 0.2 version, even with all the variations he added to some enemies. If you also compare it to the first game, it already has more content than it, but it is only one fifth so far (judging by version).
And that's why I always say that you shouldn't read into the version number. It doesn't necessarily mean that the game is a fifth done. It just means this is the build that came after 0.1. Version numbers should be treated like an internal thing for the dev and something for us to keep track of versions, nothing more.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
And that's why I always say that you shouldn't read into the version number. It doesn't necessarily mean that the game is a fifth done. It just means this is the build that came after 0.1. Version numbers should be treated like an internal thing for the dev and something for us to keep track of versions, nothing more.
I know, that's why I said that I am just judging by version number, since we don't know how much actual content there will be.
Same goes for whether it actually shows progress towards 1.0 or if it is just a number for the dev, that is a lot of content for only one major update after release. And also, like I said, in comparison to the first game, which it already exceeded.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes