4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
There is no date. There will be a development update on the 24th of the month as always.
2 days to go until 24 April, I wonder what are the next things to show. I got the feeling the arts & animations may have finished, it's the programming of the level & enemies left to do.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021

Little nun is here!!
I hope we can fuck her too, Attack Legion we saw Apprentice gets fucked and creampied. I hope this game gets to feature more young girls get creampied too.

Too bad that the game feature the girls don't feel like being in the mood for love or looking for a boyfriend, they all trash talk and say sperms belong to the garbage.

• Angry
Reactions: swolechic

Supershadow30

Jan 5, 2020
Speaking of that in lore, I remember it was that little Demon King boy, the treaty was made after his father, correct?
I still wish one day we still get to see that little Demon King boy as a cameo together with his bat companion
If I recall correctly, there's a room in the first stage that features a painting of him and other succubus friends similar to The Last Supper.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on his , and .

1650815617463.png
Progress report (20220425)

The Steam version is being processed, but as I said last time, it's still stuck there.
I can't do anything about it even if I want to, so I'll just continue to make my own progress.

The progress of the game is still very fragmented, I want to do what I want to do, now I do the little nun side.
In fact, I do this character is a bit of a headache, because their personalities so they tend to be passive.
They may need events or other characters to help, I thought about this for a while.
So far I have drawn this part, and I will continue to do the other parts slowly.

The nun who is as tall as the doll maid, Big.

This is about the progress so far, most of my drawings are H scenes, may have to wait until the reward video later to see.
Some people have been asking when this stage will be finished, and uh... To be honest, I'll probably have to draw no less than the lab for this stage.
I'm also more demanding on the quality of the game than the previous stages.
Now I go back and look at the first stage and the doll house, I think there should be more content, but because I'm in a hurry, the content is missing a lot.
The laboratory is the stage I have plenty of time to do, but the problem is that too much content stuffed in the same stage, the result of each character in the number of H scenes instead of less.
This time, I plan to match a small number of characters with a large number of different H-scenes, hoping to have a better game experience.

I spent a lot of time after the lab was finished working on Steam and add the new virginity mode in the a-version, as well as adding a lot of details to the game.
Then I spent a lot of time looking for other people to work on it, although the results were not well.
All in all, it's back to me making the game alone, with 12 H-scenes completed so far, which accounts for about 1/3 of the this stage, and other things like background objects are not yet finished.
I have some doubts about whether I can finish it by the end of the year, but it's a goal I hope for, and I'm still working hard to achieve it.

I forgot to mention last time, the game currently has a demo version placed on DLsite, if you are interested, you can first click on the attention.
In addition, the date on top of the game is not really the date of sale, just because I must write the preview date so I can only put the longest preview date first.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You also have the stone statue animation for the 10$ and 5$ supporters. Progress being made, steady work as always. He also mentions the dlsite date being just there as the longest date possible for the preview, so yeah, no ETA. Remember to support his work if you have the chance. Happy fapping.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
New progress report on his , and .

View attachment 1774389
Progress report (20220425)

The Steam version is being processed, but as I said last time, it's still stuck there.
I can't do anything about it even if I want to, so I'll just continue to make my own progress.

The progress of the game is still very fragmented, I want to do what I want to do, now I do the little nun side.
In fact, I do this character is a bit of a headache, because their personalities so they tend to be passive.
They may need events or other characters to help, I thought about this for a while.
So far I have drawn this part, and I will continue to do the other parts slowly.

The nun who is as tall as the doll maid, Big.

This is about the progress so far, most of my drawings are H scenes, may have to wait until the reward video later to see.
Some people have been asking when this stage will be finished, and uh... To be honest, I'll probably have to draw no less than the lab for this stage.
I'm also more demanding on the quality of the game than the previous stages.
Now I go back and look at the first stage and the doll house, I think there should be more content, but because I'm in a hurry, the content is missing a lot.
The laboratory is the stage I have plenty of time to do, but the problem is that too much content stuffed in the same stage, the result of each character in the number of H scenes instead of less.
This time, I plan to match a small number of characters with a large number of different H-scenes, hoping to have a better game experience.

I spent a lot of time after the lab was finished working on Steam and add the new virginity mode in the a-version, as well as adding a lot of details to the game.
Then I spent a lot of time looking for other people to work on it, although the results were not well.
All in all, it's back to me making the game alone, with 12 H-scenes completed so far, which accounts for about 1/3 of the this stage, and other things like background objects are not yet finished.
I have some doubts about whether I can finish it by the end of the year, but it's a goal I hope for, and I'm still working hard to achieve it.

I forgot to mention last time, the game currently has a demo version placed on DLsite, if you are interested, you can first click on the attention.
In addition, the date on top of the game is not really the date of sale, just because I must write the preview date so I can only put the longest preview date first.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You also have the stone statue animation for the 10$ and 5$ supporters. Progress being made, steady work as always. He also mentions the dlsite date being just there as the longest date possible for the preview, so yeah, no ETA. Remember to support his work if you have the chance. Happy fapping.
All we can do is to continue to wait, good times to those who wait. Not much can be done but to be patient, hope it all pays off one day. :censored:

Speaking of "small number of characters with a large number of different H-scenes", I would love to see this happen on the existing characters, especially the Apprentice gets fucked rather than footjob to fill a beaker full of cum, for example.

There are others too like Level 1's Officer Girl, Level 2's Maid,
Level 3's Apprentice, the big cock level's reluctant fairy will finally have sex (Think Tinkerbell R34), the cat level's little mouse, rabbit girl with solo sex. After all, who doesn't love creampies? :p

Lastly of course, the blonde succubus, she's expecting the hero to fuck her anyway, so she decides to give a blowjob either on cum on face & hair or even drink it. OR... should the hero never touch her in a long time, maybe she could finally volunteer herself to have sex with the hero this time and without killing him?

EDIT : Sama, I don't know if I remember this, I discovered a bug in the Waiting Area (Not Gallery Mode), as I have progressed the game and have collected my "Free Mode" on all 3 levels. When I want to fuck the green-haired girl, the animation did not continue until I press H to ejaculate. Fucking her 2nd time has no problem.
Well again, Sama, I'm the one with the dream wishlist in mind. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sama変態

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
If I recall correctly, there's a room in the first stage that features a painting of him and other succubus friends similar to The Last Supper.
Actually it's in the 2nd stage (Gallery mode also have it), that Last Supper portrait is located in the Deadly Notes Room (Don't collect 3).

Though it's a nice cameo, but what I originally meant was to finally see him in person together with the Bat. Possibly final level or in some places where you can talk with him which he said he refuses to have sex with any of the girls in his castle.

EDIT : OR.... as this game takes place after Attack Legion, I got the feeling he may finally give in and decided to fuck, he spoke his story that he kept his temptation for far too long, may have the little succubus as his girlfriend or 2, who knows he may lead you to a bedroom where the girls from the previous Attack Legion game would be ready to have sex with the hero, using the previous game's sprite animation and maybe some new ones too (I still prefer to fuck a living Harpy with her pink panties on and visible to see via the Standing Up Sex Position)

Last edited:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
12h scenes finished as 1/3 for whole level. Does that mean around 36h scenes? this might gonna take long ( hopes for june release fading
I was talking to Poring on twitter and he said that this level would have around 40 new Hscenes.

PD: That dude's pfp is from zells "Forest Of The Blue Skin"

• Wow
Reactions: ViviX12
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes