4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
It says so?
Must have missed it, cause I always assumed you were one of the "guests" of the castle and the only one who survived thus far. All other ones have either died or have been captured indefinitely.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
So does the character actually die in the vore scenes and when he's "squeezed" out?
Let me put on an example. When you die in red dead redemption 2, for example, arthur doesnt die right, he respawns, cause that's how the story works. His fate is to die on that place at the end of the game, not by fallinf off a cliff. On CoT is the same story. Your objective is to become an adventurer and beat the Castle, not to become a doll for the girls at the Doll house while getting milked by a Maid, (even tho that's not a bad way to go). The game has checkpoints, yeah, but this checkpoints only "exist" for the player. Imagine a hentai game with permadeath. It's like TheRealSomeone92 said, you are the only one that keeps moving forward and doesn't fall for the temptation traps, like the dude on the cafeteria of the doll house, or the fellas on the boss from the laboratory.

Last edited:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Rise up ye tarnished, new progress report available on his , and .

1649586174453.png

I feel that not much time has passed, but half a month has passed, so I will report what I have been doing recently.

I've been working on the backgrounds, because as I said before, the backgrounds that I had commissioned had to be fixed before they could be used.
So I fixed all the ones that I thought needed to be fixed.
Then I drew some additional objects, but the main ones, the stained glass and the confessional, are not done yet , so I will wait until later when I need them.
I'm continuing to work on the characters and H scenes, and I have a lot more to draw.

I don't think I'll mention commissioning again.
I've already talked to my agent about the Steam part, and I'll have to wait for Steam to finish reviewing the bank account before I'll let Steam review the game again.
But this process may take several weeks, I can't be sure of the exact time.
And this time, it is handled by the agent, not by me.
Anyway, I will check the progress regularly.

I'm sorry I've been working on the background lately, I can't show much, I'll release more progress in the report at the end of the month

The chandelier that was missed in the last progress report.
It looks like it could be...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress is being done, mainly background stuff, H scenes, characters... step by step.

-New big nun~

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
It says so?
Must have missed it, cause I always assumed you were one of the "guests" of the castle and the only one who survived thus far. All other ones have either died or have been captured indefinitely.
I believe the introductory succubus (the one with the green hair) mentions it. What gets me confused is some of the virgin dialogues appear to make it more dangerous. For example, if you lose to the Succubus Lord as a virgin, the lesser succubus in the auditorium state that you will also lose your life. The yellow haired succubus that's always hanging around the save areas is also more unforgiving if you're a virgin in terms of her dialogue.

It could be a mistranslation or something I'm not aware about some lore that the developer knows about

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Rise up ye tarnished, new progress report available on his , and .

View attachment 1749537

I feel that not much time has passed, but half a month has passed, so I will report what I have been doing recently.

I've been working on the backgrounds, because as I said before, the backgrounds that I had commissioned had to be fixed before they could be used.
So I fixed all the ones that I thought needed to be fixed.
Then I drew some additional objects, but the main ones, the stained glass and the confessional, are not done yet , so I will wait until later when I need them.
I'm continuing to work on the characters and H scenes, and I have a lot more to draw.

I don't think I'll mention commissioning again.
I've already talked to my agent about the Steam part, and I'll have to wait for Steam to finish reviewing the bank account before I'll let Steam review the game again.
But this process may take several weeks, I can't be sure of the exact time.
And this time, it is handled by the agent, not by me.
Anyway, I will check the progress regularly.

I'm sorry I've been working on the background lately, I can't show much, I'll release more progress in the report at the end of the month

The chandelier that was missed in the last progress report.
It looks like it could be...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress is being done, mainly background stuff, H scenes, characters... step by step.

-New big nun~

Thank you for sharing the update.

Reactions: Sama変態

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I believe the introductory succubus (the one with the green hair) mentions it. What gets me confused is some of the virgin dialogues appear to make it more dangerous. For example, if you lose to the Succubus Lord as a virgin, the lesser succubus in the auditorium that you will also lose your life. The yellow haired succubus that's always hanging around the save areas is also more unforgiving if you're a virgin in terms of her dialogue.

It could be a mistranslation or something I'm not aware about some lore that the developer knows about
I don't know if this will help mitigate your doubts. The castle was built by the demon lord as a peace sign between monsters and humans. A place where humans and monsters would interact with each other. Then it's functionality was changed to a training place for humans that wanted to become an adventurer. Inside the castle, there are many places and monsters that "break" that peace law. We've been finding out that there was a lab doing questionable experiments, where humans were taken hostage under the premise that it was a beautiful VR experience. We've seen how the doll house had a secret, a hidden face, where humans were made into dolls for the monsters pleasure. We will also soon find that the peaceful Chapel has a dirty secret too.

That's why it looks like that if you lose, you'll die. There are monsters not following the peace treatment and going rogue. That's what I think . Poring will probably give us more pieces of lore as the game progresses and reaches near the end.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Speaking of that in lore, I remember it was that little Demon King boy, the treaty was made after his father, correct?
I still wish one day we still get to see that little Demon King boy as a cameo together with his bat companion

Reactions: Sama変態
May 28, 2020
Every level has been pretty easy. Only time I died was with the first boss and that because I can't remember to save my life
Agreed. And yeah, I also failed a lot of times on that first boss.
Only when I write the combination down on a piece of paper am I be able to pass successfully.
It's a bit of RNG too regarding the difficulty in patterns. Lastly, something worth pointing out is that my memory index and reaction speed scored around 60 of people's 90 average. So I'm at a huge disadvantage in games like Thumper and Elden Ring.
I can't speak for everyone but I think this plays really well in why some people are more performant in sports compared to others as well.

Reactions: Oh!SugoiDesuNe

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
It feels like it has been a year the last time he updated it,Did something happen?I heard that his game is not allowed to sell on steam because of Rule 7.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes