4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
How can I find that girl who is sitting and reading a book.She uses her foot to milk the boy.
I don't know who you refer to. Molij is looking at a book on the lab pre-boss room, you can fuck her and then she tramples you. There is also a witch reading a book on that level, but she doesn't use her feet for anything.

zhou850986993

Jan 1, 2020
I don't know who you refer to. Molij is looking at a book on the lab pre-boss room, you can fuck her and then she tramples you. There is also a witch reading a book on that level, but she doesn't use her feet for anything.
I found her, in the forbidden labortory, it is at the fouth lobby, if you check that table,you would be caught and finished by the girl,the girl would milk you with her feet.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
How can I find that girl who is sitting and reading a book.She uses her foot to milk the boy.
Forbidden Lab can be challenging to unlock hidden areas. Forum search is the only guide, but so far nobody have ever compiled some sort of Word or Excel file to create a guide to the entire game and how to unlock certain areas or girls to fuck.

Apprentice, yes, there's a far right area, step on a pedastal on the left side of the shut down robot, switch it on to turn on a portal. You get the Apprentice milking the boy should you kick the table. Bonus, if you fuck the head scientist first, then kick the table, you won a bonus.

If you mean the Witch reading the book, this one is a bit more difficult. I think I got that last time playing all 3 levels as a cat, on the last cat level, follow the pipes, once you reach the end where the frog boss is, DO NOT go in, there's a pipe leading downward, go there and you'll find a Save Checkpoint, the next room, behind the bookshelf, there's the Witch you're looking for.

zhou850986993

Jan 1, 2020
Forbidden Lab can be challenging to unlock hidden areas. Forum search is the only guide, but so far nobody have ever compiled some sort of Word or Excel file to create a guide to the entire game and how to unlock certain areas or girls to fuck.

Apprentice, yes, there's a far right area, step on a pedastal on the left side of the shut down robot, switch it on to turn on a portal. You get the Apprentice milking the boy should you kick the table. Bonus, if you fuck the head scientist first, then kick the table, you won a bonus.

If you mean the Witch reading the book, this one is a bit more difficult. I think I got that last time playing all 3 levels as a cat, on the last cat level, follow the pipes, once you reach the end where the frog boss is, DO NOT go in, there's a pipe leading downward, go there and you'll find a Save Checkpoint, the next room, behind the bookshelf, there's the Witch you're looking for.
Can you tell me which one is ? It is very hard to jump over the frog one. 1651580384539.png

zhou850986993

Jan 1, 2020

Do you mean here?
1651580632129.png

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes