4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
that fast? i remember i take about 2 years for the Lab chapter yes?
well, I don't remember how long it took because I'm shit at telling time, but to be fair the lab chapter is basically like three chapters in one with the three paths it has. plus, not to mention the final boss which is super complex from the development standpoint with a shit-ton of moving parts

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
that fast? i remember i take about 2 years for the Lab chapter yes?
Poring mentioned that this update wouldn't take that long. The lab was a really ambitious stage, (3 stages in one basically). The chapel will be more like the Obsidian Hall/ Doll House.

Progress report will be on the 25th.

Reactions: lucione666

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
i don't think I'm a fan of combining the two. If that is a plan, hopefully its not something used regularly.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Quick time event test:

Hmm, looks like you can spawn an enemy outside at the Gallery menu itself. The escape part seems interesting.
And it looks great that now the MC feels a bit exhausted knowing he's going to ejaculate. Last time he doesn't suffer such symptom other than he's naked without the towel.

I'm going to really miss the girls from Attack Legion to come into the Gallery to fuck there too other than just dolls. I would love the Harpy just come to the MC and start any sex position.

Lastly, I remember there's a bug with the green haired succubus, her dialogue don't work properly in the Gallery Main Menu. Version 3.3 seems fine, but 3.3a unfortunately created a bug when she tries to talk, forgot either beginning of sex, during sex and after sex (Dripping creampie)

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Hmm, looks like you can spawn an enemy outside at the Gallery menu itself. The escape part seems interesting.
And it looks great that now the MC feels a bit exhausted knowing he's going to ejaculate. Last time he doesn't suffer such symptom other than he's naked without the towel.

I'm going to really miss the girls from Attack Legion to come into the Gallery to fuck there too other than just dolls. I would love the Harpy just come to the MC and start any sex position.

Lastly, I remember there's a bug with the green haired succubus, her dialogue don't work properly in the Gallery. Version 3.3 seems fine, but 3.3a unfortunately created a bug when she tries to talk.
He always had that expression when you were close to climax. bugs are well known by Poring, rest assured :)

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
He always had that expression when you were close to climax. bugs are well known by Poring, rest assured :)
Oh right, ^^; just forgot about it since I always managed to get out of trouble. It's getting rare since I mastered the game and kept moving.

Anyway, keep up the good work for Poring. (y)

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report, check it on his , and .

1648139262519.png

Progress report (20220325)

Sorry, I didn't do a progress report for the 10th of this month.
The reason is...
Anyway, I didn't make much progress at the beginning of the month, but now I'm back to normal progress.
I'll organize the current situation.

Commissioning... The current commissioning status of all the drawings is not good.
Previously I commissioned 3 people to work on background objects and 1 person to draw the cover for DLsite.
I'm going to suspend all commissions with them because almost all of them are not progressing.
I did stop commissioning two of them, and it's only a matter of time before the remaining two leave.
I'm not sure if it's my bad luck or I have not an eye, but I've spent a lot of time going around with them, and in the end I still have to deal with it myself.
I don't really want to spend more time looking for someone now, So I should be able to finish the chapel by myself.

The right side of this picture was drawn by the person who drew the background before, but I modified it to look like the left side, and it still took a lot of time.
But the progress of the person who drew the background before is already very good, the current ones really can't.

This month, I expected to use the new cover to put the game on DLsite, but I have been waiting for half a year and the artist I commissioned still hasn't done anything.
I decided to take the previous cover on Steam and put it on DLsite directly, and I should be working on this part until the end of the month.

And Steam I will also communicate with agents at the end of the month or in April.
This part is also the sooner to finish processing the better, the things I actually have prepared, depending on when to deal with.

As for the progress, the recent progress of the game is relatively small.
I am mostly working on the animation part.
At the moment, I have completed 10 sets of H animation for the Chapel, which only accounts for about 1/3 of the stage, and I still have a lot of things to draw.

And I had a new idea a while ago, because I feel a bit monotonous about the escape mechanism of the game now.
So I decided to add a QTE mechanism in the escape mechanism.
On the part of the H attack that will require two paragraphs to escape will have a QTE detection.
I incidentally made the following test video (qte test)

This mechanism will struggle more than before a little more uncertainty, but not too difficult, I think it's not bad.
The QTE movement speed will also be affected by the player's own excitement value.
All in all, this setting will be seen in the subsequent stages, and some of the previous stages will be modified, but this part will have to wait until the full version to see it.

That's probably how it's going to be these days, anyway.
I actually think if my game can be on Steam, I will sell the EA version game on Steam, the content is the four stages.
But those have to wait for Steam to be confirmed to be on and then think about it, for now I will put the game on DLsite first.

--There is also a sneak peek of an animation for the "default" nun--

-Man, Poring is having such bad luck with the comissions xD. Let's hope that the dlsite release goes well and steam reconsiders after reaching to them.
As always, consider supporting his work <3, have a nice day.

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
As far as I'm concerned I don't even think he'd be done December 2023.
Judging from his progress reports he does not find any suitable help, and basically has to do every drawing/animation/mechanic himself. Considering he wants to do 7 stages, and we currently have 3, I don't think basically 1 1/2 years is realistic - but I don't mind that either.
Just hope he does not give up mid way because of the hurdles he has to face, his games are amazing.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes