4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
It's best for anyone who needs help is to search around, the last time I played Forbidden Lab, I bypass the Frog Boss while unlock a new area where the reading witch is.

Feb 9, 2022
Here we go again. Once you complete 3 of those doors, doesn't matter if you do 3 of the same color, 3 different, 2 reds and 1 blue... Once you complete 3 of those doors, the boss unlocks (the room is full of cum, and the only door left open is the center one). That's it, there's not an order.
[big spoiler] you mean the snail boss? i defeated it 4 time in row and yet nothing change at all, all it does send me back to entrance room (intro room) i saw a lot of people actually manage to meet the demon at lab (right room pass the 3 door)

now what i want is how to unlock the door from right one (sorry for miss information)

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
[big spoiler] you mean the snail boss? i defeated it 4 time in row and yet nothing change at all, all it does send me back to entrance room (intro room) i saw a lot of people actually manage to meet the demon at lab (right room pass the 3 door)

now what i want is how to unlock the door from right one (sorry for miss information)
If you're talking about the secret room at the right you have to stand on a stool and press the button to restore the energy.

1646918765784.png

(everything is on the thread, use the search feature please)

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
3months so long(
It's a 1 man job for a whole new level release, be patient, a lot has happened : )

You can check the progress being made on the thread. You can also support his patreon/fanbox/ci-en to see sneak peeks of some animations.

Reactions: ViviX12

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
It's a 1 man job for a whole new level release, be patient, a lot has happened : )

You can check the progress being made on the thread. You can also support his patreon/fanbox/ci-en to see sneak peeks of some animations.
Let's hope there's more to be added too, based on other hentai games, I saw records of how much the character cums, inside, outside, on face, etc... Just imagine applies over here, though it won't be all kinds of sexual pose. I think it's more like how many times you cum with certain characters, and total creampies given to all girls, counting both campaign missions & gallery.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Let's hope there's more to be added too, based on other hentai games, I saw records of how much the character cums, inside, outside, on face, etc... Just imagine applies over here, though it won't be all kinds of sexual pose. I think it's more like how many times you cum with certain characters, and total creampies given to all girls, counting both campaign missions & gallery.
doesn't mean there has to be any of that here though
rather pointless feature if you ask me

Reactions: Sama変態
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes