4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
I think he doesn't understand that there's no new stage after the lab.
For me it sounds like he's confused for landing in the lobby instead of the boss room (which you skip if you collected the paradise key)
In the previous stages you did not skip the boss fight when collecting the paradise key, perhaps that's the confusing part.
The problem is that they say that there are 2 more levels after the lab but they just didn't implemented them yet... (I hate when devs do that. I was searching like crazy as well...)

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
The problem is that they say that there are 2 more levels after the lab but they just didn't implemented them yet... (I hate when devs do that. I was searching like crazy as well...)
When devs do what exactly? xD. I think it's pretty clear how the updates are being released, you just had to read the thread a bit instead of searching like crazy.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I don't like watching thread because i don't like to be spoiled. Do you even think lol
Instead of searching like crazy for a level that doesn't exist you just had to ask or look for some info, take a chill pill and think for yourself too. If the game is on a 0.3.3 version it's obviously not finished. It's even more obvious when the tags on the forum don't show [COMPLETED], or in his fanbox or patreon (which I'm guessing you don't really visit) you can take a look and see it's a working progress, hell, you can even ask Poring directly there for doubts xD. Do you even think ;)

Last edited:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Some news, looks like the comission for the main screen art is going through some problems based on what Poring is posting on twitter. He has a plan B fortunately. So yeah, there's that. We'll see on the monthly progress report.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Instead of searching like crazy for a level that doesn't exist you just had to ask or look for some info, take a chill pill and think for yourself too. If the game is on a 0.3.3 version it's obviously not finished. It's even more obvious when the tags on the forum don't show [COMPLETED], or in his fanbox or patreon (which I'm guessing you don't really visit) you can take a look and see it's a working progress, hell, you can even ask Poring directly there for doubts xD. Do you even think ;)
You need to chill out. You are being very mean to someone who's just trying to enjoy the game without spoilers.

May 25, 2017
I don't like watching thread because i don't like to be spoiled. Do you even think lol
Well that's what happens when you don't read at least the changelog of a game labeled incomplete. You "search like crazy", waste all of your time, and then mald about it here.

Dec 3, 2017
You need to chill out. You are being very mean to someone who's just trying to enjoy the game without spoilers.
To be fair, that guy who was trying to enjoy the game without spoilers was also being mean (and, notably, threw the first punch with "do you even think") to Sama, who was initially only trying to help him. Not exactly the most grateful of comments to one of if not the most prominent users in this thread, who I believe has also directly worked with the game's developer on the translation of the game.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I dont really think I'm being mean, I'm just saying that he had all the tools necessary for knowing that the game wasn't finished instead of searching like crazy. I'm not the one who said "do you even think" when I answered for the first time and all I wanted to know was what he hated on devs doing what.

So yeah, not gonna keep up this conversation since it gets us nowhere.
Let's get back on track and hope for the chapel release to come without any major troubles.

Last edited:
May 15, 2020
I've been reading your comments and I don't quite get what trouble you're having on the lab stage, it seems that you've completed it already.
No. So I ended up back in the lobby. The lobby girl said I had to go BACK to the lab because there was more to do and I don't know what it is.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
You have to finish the same area 3 times (facing the boss in the third room) or 4 times different areas to unlock the final boss.

Edit:
You may have finished the Demo, and the text bubble is misleading, or maybe she refers to paradise keys.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
No. So I ended up back in the lobby. The lobby girl said I had to go BACK to the lab because there was more to do and I don't know what it is.
Maybe the text is misleading there, I don't know. What she means is that you can go back to the lab if you want to try the other routes, maybe find the secret notes, secret room, paradise key... If you have completed the lab level, that's the end of the version 0.3.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
This man never stops to amaze me. New teaser picture with a new trap/girl

Ooo.... I'm pretty sure the boy will touch it and blush, then slowly excites him until he masturbate. OR... the statue comes to life and starts to have sex with him, or maybe a ghost comes out from it. Who knows, we're guessing here.

Speaking of blush and excited, the Gallery doesn't interact with the portraits as seen in Obsidian Hall. Watching it and then the boy in the picture cum made our hero excited and starts to masturbate when it reaches max. I wonder Poring forgot to add that into the Gallery, I have to go back to the actual game to see those small animated portraits.

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
If this is the last step, that poring takes its time before releasing the game and can add as many scenes as possible, I love female domination based on succubus x) Poor of me

If it's the last game of this genre that he intends to finish, he might as well be on top :)

Last edited:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Ooo.... I'm pretty sure the boy will touch it and blush, then slowly excites him until he masturbate. OR... the statue comes to life and starts to have sex with him, or maybe a ghost comes out from it. Who knows, we're guessing here.

Speaking of blush and excited, the Gallery doesn't interact with the portraits as seen in Obsidian Hall. Watching it and then the boy in the picture cum made our hero excited and starts to masturbate when it reaches max. I wonder Poring forgot to add that into the Gallery, I have to go back to the actual game to see those small animated portraits.
I'll tell him that issue about the gallery. As stated before, there will not be any patches until the next level release.

Pretty excited to see the statue moves too.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
I'll tell him that issue about the gallery. As stated before, there will not be any patches until the next level release.

Pretty excited to see the statue moves too.
I know, I'm aware, the game will remain that way until it's patched on the next round. ;)

Also another bug, while fucking the library witch in the campaign, she can only be fucked 3 times max before the hero loses. 2nd time her womb is filled, but 3rd time for some reason, her womb is empty. Very strange. Gallery mode at least can still enjoy when her womb is selected as White, though no control in the main campaign.

Related to the above, I love fucking the girls with panties on the most, it's my fetish. Bras & Panties together is even sexier.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report on , , . (Check it out, lots of pictures)

1645719202800.png
Progress report (20220225)

Another month has passed.
Now my life has returned to its original pace after the Chinese New Year.
I'll report on the current progress.

I said that I had commissioned a new artist to do the background, but he is not very stable in terms of progress, so I am putting him on hold for now.
So I recently found a new artist to do the background design.
Yes, I hired him to do the background design, not to draw the background.
My feeling about the current commission is that I still have to revise most of the completed commissions, and I don't save much time.
So I decided to find a background design person to design the background first, and then I can draw it faster.
I can preview the feeling of the objects in the game first, and then I can make adjustments later

Anyway, he helped me to design the confession room first, and the proportions still need to be adjusted, but at first glance I really felt it.
Later, I may finish it or ask someone to draw it as a pixel drawing.

As for the artist who helped me with the cover, my commission was postponed due to an event in early February.
I don't know when it will be postponed, but I will ask him again in March, and if he still can't do it, I will find someone else.

Back to the progress part of the game.
I recently drew some of the nuns' movements and traps and things like that.
All in all, there is still a lot to draw, and a lot more drawings are needed to create a lustful atmosphere.
Maybe the number of H scenes in this stage will be more than the laboratory. (HELL YEAH)

I had a Sex Battle with Sister Sister.
I lost...

Recently I was thinking that the game struggle mechanism is a bit monotonous, as long as the player does not give up, you will be able to struggle, nothing changes.
So this time I will design a new struggle mechanism, similar to the kind of QTE mechanism, in the struggle to add a little uncertainty.
But don't worry it will be too difficult or can't break free, only a small part of the struggle will use this mechanism.
If you fail, it should only cause a little damage so.
The previous stages will also add this mechanism in the future, but I said I would not update the previous version, so It should wait until the game is complete to see this change.

I'll continue to make progress at my own pace, but I'll probably rework the Steam thing again in March.
I'll report when I have any new information.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, there's that, this man has bad luck with hiring and comissioning xD. Steady work being done, really hyped to see more of the chapel. Beautiful backgrounds btw. There are 2 animations for 5$ and 10$ supporters (Cow-girl nun). I'm also excited to see the new mechanism for escaping and struggling against temptation, even tho we won't see it until the game is completed.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes