4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
The cow girl is cute as hell, if she happens to get a somewhat clumsy character she's gonna be my number 1 favorite char

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Yeah, every character has its own charisma, its hard to pick
I may not remember their names, but I can describe them. Though I still wish for...
1. Doll House maid to fuck and creampie
2. Officer girl can fuck for real after the footjob if come back for more
3. Jester girl to fuck from Magic Doll House
4. Apprentice to fuck from Forbidden Lab, she'll make a great dialogue when Attack Legion lacks dialogue at its gallery
All in all, I'm more towards younger girls in the game. And prefer to fuck more than doing BJ & paizuri

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
New progress report: Poring /

Progress report (20220125)

So soon to the end of the month, the recent progress is mainly to complete the cow girl.
The rest of the background, there is nothing to show yet.

The end of the month is the Chinese New Year, there may be a period of time without much progress.
The newly found artist has not started work yet, and may not start until after the Chinese New Year, when I will ask him about his status.
In November last year, I commissioned an artist to draw the new cover art in February, I don't know if he still remembers it.

Anyway, it should be very busy after the New Year.
Because of the Chinese New Year, I will skip the progress report on February 10th, but there will be a sponsorship bonus at the end of the month.
That's about it, sorry there's not much to report this time, a lot of pictures will have to wait until the game is ready.
In February, I will start painting other characters.

-Also, animations of the sleeping nun were posted for the 5$ and 10$ supporters. This update was chill, progress is being made step by step. Very hyped to see the cover art and the new nuns.
I knew there will be nuns to run into. When it comes to churches, I can imagine another being vampires, I'm sure a lot of us know Mavis Dracula? I would love to see a Mavis equivalent for Mother's Chapel level.

According to the walls in the Gallery, the area comprises of 6 total levels. So is 6 is the final number?

I wonder if minion ideas are collected and chosen from Patreon subscribers? Yeah, sorry about that, Sama, I'm too poor to subscribe, my country's currency VS USD sucks on my wallet.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I knew there will be nuns to run into. When it comes to churches, I can imagine another being vampires, I'm sure a lot of us know Mavis Dracula? I would love to see a Mavis equivalent for Mother's Chapel level.

According to the walls in the Gallery, the area comprises of 6 total levels. So is 6 is the final number?

I wonder if minion ideas are collected and chosen from Patreon subscribers? Yeah, sorry about that, Sama, I'm too poor to subscribe, my country's currency VS USD sucks on my wallet.
Minion and area ideas come all from Poring's mind, if you subscribe to patreon/fanbox you get to see sneak peeks of the animations and early releases of the game updates. Yeah, the game will have 6 levels for sure, I don't know if he will make more after that, he talked about it when the steam shit happened.

Btw, Poring answered to a comment and it seems we will be getting a loli nun or something like that.

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
Sama変態 so, Poring is developing the game right? any idea when will the next chapter release? i mean...... does Poring say anything about it??

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
Sama変態 i remember something, long ago when the Lab chapter is out, you ask for idea for the next chapter yes? does anyone suggest tailjob? @@

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Sama変態 i remember something, long ago when the Lab chapter is out, you ask for idea for the next chapter yes? does anyone suggest tailjob? @@
Yeah, out of curiosity, since Poring reads the thread sometimes I asked for ideas so he could read them if he wanted. I don't know about any tailjob idea or scene, we will have to wait.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Yeah, out of curiosity, since Poring reads the thread sometimes I asked for ideas so he could read them if he wanted. I don't know about any tailjob idea or scene, we will have to wait.
I remember we had a Tailjob only back in Attack Legion with the Lesser Succubus.
For this game, will have to wait.

PS : By the way, thank you on answering my question for the Officer Footjob scene. Now another at Obsidian Hall again is the 3 Lesser Succubus kissing and touching as seen in the gallery. Where to find and how to execute it?

By the way, while the game is on the waiting list to be updated again, I tend to play the main campaign again, but would love it more if can fuck the girls with unlimited health (God Mode) like in Gallery mode. I only ask this just for replayability fun and don't count in the official scores. This feature I have in mind only when you finish the official level first.

Lastly, I wonder if the final level we'll ever get to see the little Demon King and his bat companion, only as a cameo, we know he rejects the temptation to have sex in Attack Legion, but I wonder if he's growing up in Castle of Temptation timeline. Lol.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I remember we had a Tailjob only back in Attack Legion with the Lesser Succubus.
For this game, will have to wait.

PS : By the way, thank you on answering my question for the Officer Footjob scene. Now another at Obsidian Hall again is the 3 Lesser Succubus kissing and touching as seen in the gallery. Where to find and how to execute it?

By the way, while the game is on the waiting list to be updated again, I tend to play the main campaign again, but would love it more if can fuck the girls with unlimited health (God Mode) like in Gallery mode. I only ask this just for replayability fun and don't count in the official scores. This feature I have in mind only when you finish the official level first.

Lastly, I wonder if the final level we'll ever get to see the little Demon King and his bat companion, only as a cameo, we know he rejects the temptation to have sex in Attack Legion, but I wonder if he's growing up in Castle of Temptation timeline. Lol.
All right, about the last question, I don't know what the future holds in terms of content, only Poring knows it, so it will all be a surprise once the time comes.

The most similar thing such as a "God mode" is the free mode you unlock with the paradise keys of each level, where you can tp to any room you like, or the gallery mode.

The scene you are talking about is found on the secret area of obsidian hall. Keep jumping on the pillars in this room until you reach a secret wall. Inside there's a big chest, open it and then enter the metal door that appeared. You will reach a dark hall, there's your scene.

Sin título.png

Reactions: lucasne

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Nice, thank you. I'll look for the other Paradise Keys to go about, especially I love to check out the Doll House and fuck more from there. Though I still prefer to roam the campaign levels with unlimited health. Oh well.

lucasne

Aug 3, 2020
All right, about the last question, I don't know what the future holds in terms of content, only Poring knows it, so it will all be a surprise once the time comes.

The most similar thing such as a "God mode" is the free mode you unlock with the paradise keys of each level, where you can tp to any room you like, or the gallery mode.

The scene you are talking about is found on the secret area of obsidian hall. Keep jumping on the pillars in this room until you reach a secret wall. Inside there's a big chest, open it and then enter the metal door that appeared. You will reach a dark hall, there's your scene.

View attachment 1630060
Wow didn't know about this

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
you can survive cumming once or twice :p
but yeah, generally sex = bad, there are a few instances where the player initiates some special scenes tho
I mean, who could resist those dolls or the robot girl, sometimes you have to give in to temptation ;)

Reactions: ViviX12
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes