4.60 star(s) 45 Votes
Sep 9, 2019
Sama変態 Does poring have any planned animations like the rabbit girls in the lab/the shadow mob in the shota route? reckon the multi-girl animations have always been some of his best.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Sama変態 Does poring have any planned animations like the rabbit girls in the lab/the shadow mob in the shota route? reckon the multi-girl animations have always been some of his best.
I'm not quite sure but I think it will happen, since the chapel will have less enemy types but more scenes for each one of them, it's possible that some scenes will be with more than 1 enemy, even 2 different types of enemies in 1 scene. As I said, just my opinion, we will have to wait to know for sure.

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
I'm not quite sure but I think it will happen, since the chapel will have less enemy types but more scenes for each one of them, it's possible that some scenes will be with more than 1 enemy, even 2 different types of enemies in 1 scene. As I said, just my opinion, we will have to wait to know for sure.
He planned to finish the chapel around july this year if I remember correctly, right?

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
just have to wait and support in anyway we can, he can do so much more i just hope he dont let this stop him from making other good projects in the future

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report! Some updates on the background, cow girl, boss, and that he wants to release the update after second half of the year. As always, remember to support Poring however you can!

1641806352141.png

Progress report (20220110)

Well... It's been half a month since my last report.
It's nearing the Chinese New Year, and I've been busy with a lot of chores lately, so the game progress has slowed down a lot.
I wanted to report later, but there are some changes in the progress, so I decided to report it now.

In fact, the day after the last report, the artist who helped me to draw the background did not want to continue to draw.
Yes, I had to find a new artist to help me with the backgrounds, and the backgrounds I could use were still in a very poor state, so I had to spend time fixing the backgrounds he drew before I could use them.
Fortunately, I found another artist to help me with the backgrounds in a few days, but he will not start working until after the middle of this month.
I'm not sure of his ability yet, so I'll have to spend some time with him again anyway.

As for the progress of the game, I spent a few days trying to draw the boss in the game, and I can only say that I will probably have a hard time fighting the boss this time, though not as hard as the lab.
The other characters are still lacking a large part of the background, so I don't have a lot of ideas for the actions I want to draw.
So I'll start drawing the cow girl now.

She is an innocent and lively character, but she is also a bit impulsive, and she does not have a fallen look.
Anyway, I will finish this character first.

At the end of this month is the Chinese New Year, when my translator and artist should be on break, so I will skip the 2/10 progress report and take a break.
My plan is to finish the Chapel this year, but I'm not sure when it will be finished, but it will definitely be after the second half of the year.

And Steam version at present I have discussed with the agent, to use a different name put the game on steam in March.
It is very simple to say, but I have to put all the shelf process and the title and other pictures all over again, this part should take a lot of time.
So the progress in March may also be delayed a lot, I'm sorry about this.
If it's still not work, I will completely give up the steam.

That's about all I want to report lately, I should report again on the 25th, and release this month's sponsorship bonus.
I feel that I need a secretary more than a graphic artist, to handle the chores, and then confiscate my computer at a time when I should be resting to force me to rest.

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
He just said that he has trouble fighting the boss and that he lacks large parts of backgrounds for the other characters, so instead he starts with the cow girl. There's no word of the cow girl being the boss in that report.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New progress report! Some updates on the background, cow girl, boss, and that he wants to release the update after second half of the year. As always, remember to support Poring however you can!

View attachment 1589348

Progress report (20220110)

Well... It's been half a month since my last report.
It's nearing the Chinese New Year, and I've been busy with a lot of chores lately, so the game progress has slowed down a lot.
I wanted to report later, but there are some changes in the progress, so I decided to report it now.

In fact, the day after the last report, the artist who helped me to draw the background did not want to continue to draw.
Yes, I had to find a new artist to help me with the backgrounds, and the backgrounds I could use were still in a very poor state, so I had to spend time fixing the backgrounds he drew before I could use them.
Fortunately, I found another artist to help me with the backgrounds in a few days, but he will not start working until after the middle of this month.
I'm not sure of his ability yet, so I'll have to spend some time with him again anyway.

As for the progress of the game, I spent a few days trying to draw the boss in the game, and I can only say that I will probably have a hard time fighting the boss this time, though not as hard as the lab.
The other characters are still lacking a large part of the background, so I don't have a lot of ideas for the actions I want to draw.
So I'll start drawing the cow girl now.

She is an innocent and lively character, but she is also a bit impulsive, and she does not have a fallen look.
Anyway, I will finish this character first.

At the end of this month is the Chinese New Year, when my translator and artist should be on break, so I will skip the 2/10 progress report and take a break.
My plan is to finish the Chapel this year, but I'm not sure when it will be finished, but it will definitely be after the second half of the year.

And Steam version at present I have discussed with the agent, to use a different name put the game on steam in March.
It is very simple to say, but I have to put all the shelf process and the title and other pictures all over again, this part should take a lot of time.
So the progress in March may also be delayed a lot, I'm sorry about this.
If it's still not work, I will completely give up the steam.

That's about all I want to report lately, I should report again on the 25th, and release this month's sponsorship bonus.
I feel that I need a secretary more than a graphic artist, to handle the chores, and then confiscate my computer at a time when I should be resting to force me to rest.
I am so sorry to hear about his artist just up and quitting like that *Sighs*. And after what he had to go through with P*treon already.

Delays are understandable and if you are reading this, I wish you the best with your new artist and work on this gem of a game.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Minions wishlist in Mother's Chapel, I wonder... :unsure:
1. I wonder if the Maid from Doll House gets to become nuns, I would like to fuck her pussy for real rather than the ones we have in Doll House, which the option is not available
2. The Harpy at first I thought she's an angel when I played this game before Attack : Devil Legion, would I see an angel there?
- Doll House is my favorite area in the Gallery and the Harpy is my favorite girl, I still call her an angel, and she's got some beautiful pink panties after she was let go.
3. Spider Queen (Or at least a Spider Daughter minion who not got her powers yet), if we have weird bosses like in Forbidden Laboratory, I would love to fuck her human form. Got inspired from League of Legend's Elise the spider queen, can still fuck her while she's still in human form. Or maybe Muffet from Undertale.
4. Apprentice doesn't have sex positions in Forbidden Laboratory, but Attack Devil Legion do, but I wish Apprentice comes to the chapel to pray and she's available for a free fuck

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Minions wishlist in Mother's Chapel, I wonder... :unsure:
1. I wonder if the Maid from Doll House gets to become nuns, I would like to fuck her pussy for real rather than the ones we have in Doll House, which the option is not available
2. The Harpy at first I thought she's an angel when I played this game before Attack : Devil Legion, would I see an angel there?
- Doll House is my favorite area in the Gallery and the Harpy is my favorite girl, I still call her an angel, and she's got some beautiful pink panties after she was let go.
3. Spider Queen (Or at least a Spider Daughter minion who not got her powers yet), if we have weird bosses like in Forbidden Laboratory, I would love to fuck her human form. Got inspired from League of Legend's Elise the spider queen, can still fuck her while she's still in human form. Or maybe Muffet from Undertale.
4. Apprentice doesn't have sex positions in Forbidden Laboratory, but Attack Devil Legion do, but I wish Apprentice comes to the chapel to pray and she's available for a free fuck
Well, I can assure you that there will be no angels on the chapel, Poring explained it some time ago on twitter I think. Also, I don't think that you'll find any characters from other stages (other than Molij) in the chapel since Poring usually makes new characters for each stage.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Where am I wrong exactly? They only get money as long they have something to milk and full release would ruin that.
you run under some weird assumption that everything every single dev is after is money and none care about the part where they make a game, which is a blatantly dumb assumption

Reactions: Sama変態

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Yes if they hardly get anything done. How about you stop being so naive?
How about you soften up and try not to judge so quickly? Patreon is bad, and many devs do just use it as a cashcow, but that doesn't mean they all do. Poring's got some things to warrant a little faith. 1. They already have one game done and completed, unlike other devs that endlessly expand their one and only to keep the money flowing. 2. They have set a realistic and doable outline of the game. This game is going to have 6 stages. no nebulous endpoint, no stage X.5's, no 7th floor that never arrives because of feature creep and lazy devs. And 3. Poring's both frequent and clear about the development progess. When the lab was taking long than expected, Poring explained what was causing the delay (burnout, and also difficulty with the boss having many more moving parts than most anything else). plus, just recently Poring mentioned their previous background artist quitting and having to hire a new one. I'm sure someone will just call those excuses to delay further, but it's one I'm more inclined to believe in than being sick or having family issues for the 5th month in a row.

TL;DR: many bad devs use Patreon, but that doesn't mean using Patreon makes a dev bad.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes