4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Noir Aurora

Sep 14, 2021
Poring seems to be very specific about the kinks of Castle of Temptation. There are obviously the three classics, vaginal, oral and booba, but also lactation/sperm, unbirth and insertion of foreign bodies (Slime/Baby Parasites) into the MC and prostate massage (Bunny Ending/Baby Parasites/Level 3 Boss Drilldo).

I personally would love to see more oral since I can only think of three oral scenes (Level 2 Fake Doll, Level 2 Blond Doll, Level 3 Boss Oral). Not counting the Mouse ambush during the furry route, because that's more of a furry kink.

Despite all the more exotic scenes, none of the updates have been a let-down. Something for everyone.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Poring seems to be very specific about the kinks of Castle of Temptation. There are obviously the three classics, vaginal, oral and booba, but also lactation/sperm, unbirth and insertion of foreign bodies (Slime/Baby Parasites) into the MC and prostate massage (Bunny Ending/Baby Parasites/Level 3 Boss Drilldo).

I personally would love to see more oral since I can only think of three oral scenes (Level 2 Fake Doll, Level 2 Blond Doll, Level 3 Boss Oral). Not counting the Mouse ambush during the furry route, because that's more of a furry kink.

Despite all the more exotic scenes, none of the updates have been a let-down. Something for everyone.
I suppose that is the limitation of doing a few things well rather than many things adequately at best.

Even so, I cannot believe anal is not one of the top three. I mean, it's such a dominant position and far tighter than kitty or boobs.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
how to get the 3 books
If you mean Forbidden Lab's Library, you need to complete each path three times in a row (look on the thread for more details).
If you mean lore notes, they're scattered through the stages (one at Obsidian Hall, one at Magical Doll House and three at Forbidden Lab)

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report:

image-800.jpg

-Soon it will be the end of the year again, time really passes quickly.
This year... How can I say it... The conclusion is very bad.
But if I type out how bad it all is, then this post will become full of complaints, so I'd better skip this part.

First of all, I'd like to talk about the results of the last poll, and thank everyone who participated.
According to the result, most of the people can accept split the game, so I will release the game in this way in the future.
Of course, after the game is finished, I will combine all the stages together to make a complete game.
Lastly, thank you for your comments!

I've organized the important events of this year.
I finished The lab at the end of August, and finished the α version of the lab in mid-October.
At the end of October, I got banned by Steam, and I prepared another Steam version in November.
Other things like cover commissions and background commissions are all miscellaneous.

The rest of time is spent preparing the design of the chapel and the H-scenes, etc. I have only completed 4 H-scenes now.
I will pay out the reward once this month, and I should only pay out once next month, as the game is just starting to progress.
And the progress of the background commission is also very slow, but I'm not in a hurry to have it finished, so there's no problem yet.

All in all, it's been a long journey, and I'm just going to do it the same way I did before.
There's not much I can report right now, so I'll put together some of the pictures I put on Twitter below.
I have a lot of things to deal with near the end of the year, so I'm not in a good mood lately.
That's about it.

Lastly, I wish you all a very happy Christmas and New Year!
I hope next year will be better, and I hope the chapel will be finished within next year.

(He then procceeds to show the nuns I already sent on this thread.)

-There are also animations of Molji (best girl) for the 5$ and 10$ supporters.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes