4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Where am I wrong exactly? They only get money as long they have something to milk and full release would ruin that.
There's nothing left for me to say here. We are not talking about a developer that's making a ren'py game to milk some money and then leave. We are talking about a developer with an already full release of one game and another one coming. Poring is a really hardworking dev, and you could see that if you spent 10 minutes reading some of the updates he releases every 9th and 25th of every month, where you can see the real struggles of making a game as one person from zero. This is no "I changed the engine to delay the launch of the game" or a "Guys, Im sick as fuck every week sorry for the delay". This is one game that is having real problems through it's developement and a dude that's trying to live by making adult games. Nothing else to say, my little naive adventurer ;)

sandark

May 27, 2018
Where am I wrong exactly? They only get money as long they have something to milk and full release would ruin that.
You know what a game that never releases would also ruin?
Reputation.

And you know what a bad reputation will ruin in turn?
Future income.

spamfolde

Aug 13, 2017
lol this isn't a Crowchild HTH situation where every rendition somehow gets worse and even more incomplete as the years stretch on.

Poring has made solid if slow, but steady and measurable progress.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Well, in preparation for the coming Chapel level, let's see which girl is your favorite : (I see them in Gallery for easy reference)
1. Main Menu's green haired succubus - The first girl to fuck and lose virginity
2 & 3. Obsidian Hall - Pink Haired Succubus & her doll
4. Save Point's blonde succubus
5, 6 & 7. Magic Doll House - The many dolls, that small imp looks hot & young-looking, but my big favorite is the Harpy, thought she looks like an angel at first, after her creampie and I love her pink panties. Puppet Girl with the candle trident (Latest patch put in her sex animation)
8 & 9. Forbidden Laboratory - Bookworm Witch, cute in her hot pants, I wish it was her panties to fuck. I wish I could fuck the Apprentice as well, just like I saw her in Attack Legion game.

So.... what are your favorites? I mostly prefer straight-on sex with the girls

PS : Does anyone know where to find that "Officer girl that gives footjob" in the actual gameplay in Obsidian Hall?

Last edited:

thotcriminal

Nov 18, 2019

PS : Does anyone know where to find that "Officer girl that gives footjob" in the actual gameplay in Obsidian Hall?
I wish we got more of the Succubus Lord since she's one of my favs along with the Robot girls in the Forbidden Lab and the dolls in the Magic Doll House

the Officer girl will give you a footjob is at the top of the room where you jump up platforms between the two pissing statues where there's this magic circle that shoots out other magic. Just let one touch you and she'll appear to give you a footjob.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Well, in preparation for the coming Chapel level, let's see which girl is your favorite : (I see them in Gallery for easy reference)
1. Main Menu's green haired succubus - The first girl to fuck and lose virginity
2 & 3. Obsidian Hall - Pink Haired Succubus & her doll
4. Save Point's blonde succubus
5, 6 & 7. Magic Doll House - The many dolls, that small imp looks hot & young-looking, but my big favorite is the Harpy, thought she looks like an angel at first, after her creampie and I love her pink panties. Puppet Girl with the candle trident (Latest patch put in her sex animation)
8 & 9. Forbidden Laboratory - Bookworm Witch, cute in her hot pants, I wish it was her panties to fuck. I wish I could fuck the Apprentice as well, just like I saw her in Attack Legion game.

If I had to make a top 5 it would be like this:

1. Molij, the best girl
2. Yi, best girl on the lab
3. Lab robot girl / Kuminu (Witch from the lab)
4. Doll House maid
5. Dolls from the doll house/ lesser succubus / Succubus Lord

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
If I had to make a top 5 it would be like this:

1. Molij, the best girl
2. Yi, best girl on the lab
3. Lab robot girl / Kuminu (Witch from the lab)
4. Doll House maid
5. Dolls from the doll house/ lesser succubus / Succubus Lord
Which one is Molij?

My Favorites:
1. Imp (loved the attack imp from DevilLegion so much)
2. Lab Robot
3. Succubus Queen
4. Yi
5. Blonde Doll from Doll House

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
Molij is the blond succubus you meet before every boss.
Ah, thanks. Lemme update my list then:
1. Still imp, imp best girl
2. Lab Robot
3. Molij
4. Succubus Queen
5. Yi

Though honestly, with so many amazing characters in his games, it's really hard to make a top 5 list confidently without questioning myself.
It would be easier to make a list of characters I do not like so much, because that's basically only the girl in the Lobby with the green hair aswell as the maid in the dollhouse. Every other character kind of hits some kink of me in one way or another.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Ah, thanks. Lemme update my list then:
1. Still imp, imp best girl
2. Lab Robot
3. Molij
4. Succubus Queen
5. Yi

Though honestly, with so many amazing characters in his games, it's really hard to make a top 5 list confidently without questioning myself.
It would be easier to make a list of characters I do not like so much, because that's basically only the girl in the Lobby with the green hair aswell as the maid in the dollhouse. Every other character kind of hits some kink of me in one way or another.
Yeah, every character has its own charisma, its hard to pick

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
New progress report: Poring /

1643101721387.png
Progress report (20220125)

So soon to the end of the month, the recent progress is mainly to complete the cow girl.
The rest of the background, there is nothing to show yet.

The end of the month is the Chinese New Year, there may be a period of time without much progress.
The newly found artist has not started work yet, and may not start until after the Chinese New Year, when I will ask him about his status.
In November last year, I commissioned an artist to draw the new cover art in February, I don't know if he still remembers it.

Anyway, it should be very busy after the New Year.
Because of the Chinese New Year, I will skip the progress report on February 10th, but there will be a sponsorship bonus at the end of the month.
That's about it, sorry there's not much to report this time, a lot of pictures will have to wait until the game is ready.
In February, I will start painting other characters.

-Also, animations of the sleeping nun were posted for the 5$ and 10$ supporters. This update was chill, progress is being made step by step. Very hyped to see the cover art and the new nuns.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes