4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Heretic! One does not simply give in to temptation!
Gotta protect that virginity with all ya might!
Well that's pretty damn hard to protect in this game seeing as though most of the enemies manage to get you inserted the moment they touch you... though not all of them are the kind of insertion to make you lose the v-card.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Well that's pretty damn hard to protect in this game seeing as though most of the enemies manage to get you inserted the moment they touch you... though not all of them are the kind of insertion to make you lose the v-card.
It's mostly avoidable thanks to the cloak, otherwise enemies like the boss at Doll House can easily bring you down (I already tried this on hard and spent hours to beat it thanks to a bug). The only problem with V-Challenge is not being able to collect a paradise key at Forbidden Lab, since you need to fuck the scientist to safely flip the table

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
It's mostly avoidable thanks to the cloak, otherwise enemies like the boss at Doll House can easily bring you down (I already tried this on hard and spent hours to beat it thanks to a bug). The only problem with V-Challenge is not being able to collect a paradise key at Forbidden Lab, since you need to fuck the scientist to safely flip the table
Would that actually drop the v-card? I mean it IS a necessity to get the key, would be dull to lose your v-card for that (I haven't actually tried it yet, only managed to get into lab and through the shota stage so far with v-card)

I thought there would be an alternate way in virginity mode when it comes to getting the paradise key.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Poring noticed that issue and it will be fixed, probably once the game is finished since he doesn't want to update the 0.3 version for now, lots of work on the chapel.

Jan 27, 2022
this is one of my fav H-Games, im also looking for a sidescroller/platformer that has a gallery like this, where you can just walk around fucking girls (preferably monster girls)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Heretic! One does not simply give in to temptation!
Gotta protect that virginity with all ya might!
Darn right! Begone demon thots, this MC is a good boy O:)

You mean the "Other hole"?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
this is one of my fav H-Games, im also looking for a sidescroller/platformer that has a gallery like this, where you can just walk around fucking girls (preferably monster girls)
Succubus affection, zell's blue forest, shironoyakata (not released yet)... there's an advanced search option in this forum, you will find what you seek using it.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
May 15, 2020
So how do I get to the stage past Lab? It says to go back but all seems the same except the starter lady is gone and so is the one that had no battery. What do I do?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
So how do I get to the stage past Lab? It says to go back but all seems the same except the starter lady is gone and so is the one that had no battery. What do I do?
There should be a portal between the "starter lady" and the no-battery robot. That's the way to the boss room.

May 15, 2020
There should be a portal between the "starter lady" and the no-battery robot. That's the way to the boss room.
There's like 3 of them though. I completed the lab level. The one at the waiting room told me to go back and said there's something else, but I can't find it.

May 15, 2020
Also, I just loaded back in and now both the starter lady and the no battery bot are there again as if I never completed the level... but my clear time is still there...

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
There's like 3 of them though. I completed the lab level. The one at the waiting room told me to go back and said there's something else, but I can't find it.
Oh, now I get what you mean.
She means you can go and complete the other stages of Forbidden Lab (both Big PP and Furry stages).
There's a certain item in each stage that you can use at a secret area of Forbidden Lab to unlock some lore material.
Also, I just loaded back in and now both the starter lady and the no battery bot are there again as if I never completed the level... but my clear time is still there...
This happens at any stage so you can replay it from start. The only difference is Forbidden Lab has a secret area that unlocks by collecting one of the three secret items at the lab (one at each stage). Also, you can use the exit from that secret area to skip the boss.

Edit: Note that you need to go through any of the three portals to reach the boss at the lab. That means you can go through the same portal three times, but the stage will become harder the more you use it.

Mar 3, 2018
There are some that you initiate but it's always a "lewd = bad" in this case, since you're trying to AVOID temptation.
I mean, nothing that stops you from restarting though...
you can survive cumming once or twice :p
but yeah, generally sex = bad, there are a few instances where the player initiates some special scenes tho
thanks for the response, guess ill have to skip this one

May 15, 2020
Oh, now I get what you mean.
She means you can go and complete the other stages of Forbidden Lab (both Big PP and Furry stages).
There's a certain item in each stage that you can use at a secret area of Forbidden Lab to unlock some lore material.

This happens at any stage so you can replay it from start. The only difference is Forbidden Lab has a secret area that unlocks by collecting one of the three secret items at the lab (one at each stage). Also, you can use the exit from that secret area to skip the boss.

Edit: Note that you need to go through any of the three portals to reach the boss at the lab. That means you can go through the same portal three times, but the stage will become harder the more you use it.
That's not what I'm talking about. I already did all 3 when I first went through.

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
I've been reading your comments and I don't quite get what trouble you're having on the lab stage, it seems that you've completed it already.
I think he doesn't understand that there's no new stage after the lab.
For me it sounds like he's confused for landing in the lobby instead of the boss room (which you skip if you collected the paradise key)
In the previous stages you did not skip the boss fight when collecting the paradise key, perhaps that's the confusing part.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes