4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
Man I just can't wait for the chapel.
And, as always, oh holy savior of degenerates, Sama, thanks for posting the progress report here.

Reactions: Sama変態

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
New progress report on , , . (Check it out, lots of pictures)

View attachment 1672207
Progress report (20220225)

Another month has passed.
Now my life has returned to its original pace after the Chinese New Year.
I'll report on the current progress.

I said that I had commissioned a new artist to do the background, but he is not very stable in terms of progress, so I am putting him on hold for now.
So I recently found a new artist to do the background design.
Yes, I hired him to do the background design, not to draw the background.
My feeling about the current commission is that I still have to revise most of the completed commissions, and I don't save much time.
So I decided to find a background design person to design the background first, and then I can draw it faster.
I can preview the feeling of the objects in the game first, and then I can make adjustments later

Anyway, he helped me to design the confession room first, and the proportions still need to be adjusted, but at first glance I really felt it.
Later, I may finish it or ask someone to draw it as a pixel drawing.

As for the artist who helped me with the cover, my commission was postponed due to an event in early February.
I don't know when it will be postponed, but I will ask him again in March, and if he still can't do it, I will find someone else.

Back to the progress part of the game.
I recently drew some of the nuns' movements and traps and things like that.
All in all, there is still a lot to draw, and a lot more drawings are needed to create a lustful atmosphere.
Maybe the number of H scenes in this stage will be more than the laboratory. (HELL YEAH)

I had a Sex Battle with Sister Sister.
I lost...

Recently I was thinking that the game struggle mechanism is a bit monotonous, as long as the player does not give up, you will be able to struggle, nothing changes.
So this time I will design a new struggle mechanism, similar to the kind of QTE mechanism, in the struggle to add a little uncertainty.
But don't worry it will be too difficult or can't break free, only a small part of the struggle will use this mechanism.
If you fail, it should only cause a little damage so.
The previous stages will also add this mechanism in the future, but I said I would not update the previous version, so It should wait until the game is complete to see this change.

I'll continue to make progress at my own pace, but I'll probably rework the Steam thing again in March.
I'll report when I have any new information.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, there's that, this man has bad luck with hiring and comissioning xD. Steady work being done, really hyped to see more of the chapel. Beautiful backgrounds btw. There are 2 animations for 5$ and 10$ supporters (Cow-girl nun). I'm also excited to see the new mechanism for escaping and struggling against temptation, even tho we won't see it until the game is completed.
It ain't easy to work as an indie developer, much can be done but time consuming, we can wait.

Take care and all the best, looking forward to see what the Chapel offers in terms of sex animations

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
Me, I try to create my own cartoon character, not easy to find a character who follows well with the theme of his story

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New progress report on , , . (Check it out, lots of pictures)

View attachment 1672207
Progress report (20220225)

Another month has passed.
Now my life has returned to its original pace after the Chinese New Year.
I'll report on the current progress.

I said that I had commissioned a new artist to do the background, but he is not very stable in terms of progress, so I am putting him on hold for now.
So I recently found a new artist to do the background design.
Yes, I hired him to do the background design, not to draw the background.
My feeling about the current commission is that I still have to revise most of the completed commissions, and I don't save much time.
So I decided to find a background design person to design the background first, and then I can draw it faster.
I can preview the feeling of the objects in the game first, and then I can make adjustments later

Anyway, he helped me to design the confession room first, and the proportions still need to be adjusted, but at first glance I really felt it.
Later, I may finish it or ask someone to draw it as a pixel drawing.

As for the artist who helped me with the cover, my commission was postponed due to an event in early February.
I don't know when it will be postponed, but I will ask him again in March, and if he still can't do it, I will find someone else.

Back to the progress part of the game.
I recently drew some of the nuns' movements and traps and things like that.
All in all, there is still a lot to draw, and a lot more drawings are needed to create a lustful atmosphere.
Maybe the number of H scenes in this stage will be more than the laboratory. (HELL YEAH)

I had a Sex Battle with Sister Sister.
I lost...

Recently I was thinking that the game struggle mechanism is a bit monotonous, as long as the player does not give up, you will be able to struggle, nothing changes.
So this time I will design a new struggle mechanism, similar to the kind of QTE mechanism, in the struggle to add a little uncertainty.
But don't worry it will be too difficult or can't break free, only a small part of the struggle will use this mechanism.
If you fail, it should only cause a little damage so.
The previous stages will also add this mechanism in the future, but I said I would not update the previous version, so It should wait until the game is complete to see this change.

I'll continue to make progress at my own pace, but I'll probably rework the Steam thing again in March.
I'll report when I have any new information.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, there's that, this man has bad luck with hiring and comissioning xD. Steady work being done, really hyped to see more of the chapel. Beautiful backgrounds btw. There are 2 animations for 5$ and 10$ supporters (Cow-girl nun). I'm also excited to see the new mechanism for escaping and struggling against temptation, even tho we won't see it until the game is completed.
Thank you for sharing this update. I am sorry to hear about their comissioned artist not releasing stable releases. Sounds like Koda must have taken on a side gig tbh *Pickaxe Emoji*

Reactions: Sama変態

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
Oh wow, looking at that chandelier, I can tell there will be ghosts inside those lights. Or a booby trap when the chandelier quickly crush you down like a Thwomp, except it'll grab you and have sex in mid-air.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
first dolls, now statues, man Poring brings out some obscure fetishes in me
I can't help seeing that background and thinking about how great stain glass h art would look irl.

Oh wow, looking at that chandelier, I can tell there will be ghosts inside those lights. Or a booby trap when the chandelier quickly crush you down like a Thwomp, except it'll grab you and have sex in mid-air.
I think that's exactly how how that angel chandelier is going to try to catch MC. I know it's a long shot but I hope other characters who present when MC gets caught react to MC being lifted into the air and ravished.

Oct 12, 2019
How do i even pass the second level?
Edit:i know how now but im pretty mad with the box in the bedroom.It got stuck into the character feet for for 5 turn in a route.And also the sign is wrong all the time.I even wrote down the color and shape but its still wrong

Last edited:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
How do i even pass the second level?
Edit:i know how now but im pretty mad with the box in the bedroom.It got stuck into the character feet for for 5 turn in a route.And also the sign is wrong all the time.I even wrote down the color and shape but its still wrong
I've never had any trouble with the signs nor boxes on the Doll House. Would you mind showing me where did you have the problem and where was the box stuck??

Oct 12, 2019
I've never had any trouble with the signs nor boxes on the Doll House. Would you mind showing me where did you have the problem and where was the box stuck??
Its ok.I passed the level.But i want to ask something else.Is there any level else after you finish the lab?And if there is,how can i find it.Thank you

Niffolaff

Feb 12, 2020
Any of the pages in this thread have a rundown for the locations of each of the notes/keys?
I got both on the first level but I could only find the key on the second and a notes on the third.

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
If you search by keywords you will find all the locations, it has already been talked.
Though it's not summarized, I managed to find the "God Mode" in Obsidian Hall & Forbidden Lab, but Doll House is just quite difficult and time consuming such as recording the signs while you're trying to avoid the enemies in Phase 2, the tension!

Feb 9, 2022
anyone help me, i stuck at the stage floor 3 where [small spoiler] theres 3 door and i complete 3 door at the for same door for each door, i already try to combine the door pattern and still nothing change except the [big spoiler] theres a cum everywhere and a note left at right room.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
anyone help me, i stuck at the stage floor 3 where [small spoiler] theres 3 door and i complete 3 door at the for same door for each door, i already try to combine the door pattern and still nothing change except the [big spoiler] theres a cum everywhere and a note left at right room.
Here we go again. Once you complete 3 of those doors, doesn't matter if you do 3 of the same color, 3 different, 2 reds and 1 blue... Once you complete 3 of those doors, the boss unlocks (the room is full of cum, and the only door left open is the center one). That's it, there's not an order.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes