4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Der Gooner

Aug 20, 2021
The male character in robe that we use to bait the succubus in the first chapter and then later see in the cafe is very hot. do we ever get to fuck him? i got to the robot chapter only now but i will be disappointed if we can't by the end of the game. Screenshot_91.png Screenshot_93.png
also we should have cummed in his coffee anyhow

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
The male character in robe that we use to bait the succubus in the first chapter and then later see in the cafe is very hot. do we ever get to fuck him? i got to the robot chapter only now but i will be disappointed if we can't by the end of the game. View attachment 1535901 View attachment 1535902
There will not be any male on male.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DaiReth and sandark

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
The male character in robe that we use to bait the succubus in the first chapter and then later see in the cafe is very hot. do we ever get to fuck him? i got to the robot chapter only now but i will be disappointed if we can't by the end of the game. View attachment 1535901 View attachment 1535902
Somehow, I think this npc is very tough. We used him as bait in Obsidian Hall, yet he manages to reach Doll House. I don't remember the sprites used for males at Forbidden Lab, but seeing him at the chappel would make him a great iceberg material.

Reactions: Der Gooner

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
Somehow, I think this npc is very tough. We used him as bait in Obsidian Hall, yet he manages to reach Doll House. I don't remember the sprites used for males at Forbidden Lab, but seeing him at the chappel would make him a great iceberg material.
Don't forget the fact he was FASTER at the doll house than we were.
He even had the chill to sit down in a café and order a pudding while we were struggling to dance with the succubus queen.
Absolute Chad.

Reactions: Der Gooner

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
He even had the chill to sit down in a café and order a pudding while we were struggling to dance with the succubus queen.
Absolute Chad.
MC: "Sneaky bastard..."

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Absolute Chad.
Plus there was the other empty chair next to you when you wake up post VR-nightmare in the Shota route. Seems to me like we've got some tough competition.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Darn, some MC on femboy could be fun. Perhaps as a way to open a path forward or as a "Forced bi" scene from a lusty succubus.
Yep, someone stated that thoughts before, but asked poring and he told me that there won't be any futa/trap enemies. Unless he changes his mind, there's that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yep, thought a trap character would be fun, but asked poring and he told me that there won't be any futa/trap enemies. Unless he changes his mind, there's that.
not every h game dev likes dick and that's fine
sadly there will always be people who don't care what the dev wants or likes and will demand that the product caters to them

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I don't know if it's known already, but I found an interesting bug: If you enter struggling status, you can struggle while the game is paused, then resume the game and gain invincibility status (if just for a few seconds). It's useful against Doll House boss on Hard difficulty, since not wearing a robe means it's near impossible to beat (I lost count how many times I tried it).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
man getting penetrated by man not ty

btw when will charpel release? I forgot. and poring working relly fast though
There's not a release date. But expect it to happen next year.

I don't know if it's known already, but I found an interesting bug: If you enter struggling status, you can struggle while the game is paused, then resume the game and gain invincibility status (if just for a few seconds). It's useful against Doll House boss on Hard difficulty, since not wearing a robe means it's near impossible to beat (I lost count how many times I tried it).
Already reported it to Poring, thank you.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes