4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

JESUSans

Aug 21, 2019
I don't mind the hardcore fetish stuff. A fine 50/50 between "casual" stuff and specific fetishes is pretty much the best way to serve both the casual fappers and those that are into more exotic kinks. It's not like one needs to do all H-Scenes to enjoy the game to the fullest. I'm certain there are a lot of people who like the Furry route while I personally think the other two routes are quite good.

To be honest, though, I think not having an actual big dick sex scene during the Big Dong route was a missed opportunity.
to be fair only fairies and weird baby aliens where available

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
So there all on twiter? is there anywhere else i should take a look at too?
I'll go check out as many post as i can
Thanks for the info
Well, there is a design for the charmeleon girl that will come on next level after the chapel is released and another nun design. Poring does sometimes upload things on twitter

Reactions: jony1212254855

Sullix29

Oct 10, 2020
Isn't it better to release the game once completely finished? There are such tiny updates on some games that I take no pleasure in finding out what has been added ^^

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
Isn't it better to release the game once completely finished? There are such tiny updates on some games that I take no pleasure in finding out what has been added ^^
The reason for this is funding.
Most developers, as you may have noticed, offer options to support the developer in the process of developing the game.
The developers want to give the supporters something in return for their financial support, which is, updates & content of the game they're supporting.

Compare this to game development companies, they often offer pre ordering and have advertisment deals which help financing the production of the game itself.

Even though it may not be obvious to the public eye, but even developers count (somewhat) as humans and need to eat :)

If a developer who does not live off of his income from the game but has a job would take years to finish a game before he can actually sell it. So this also has the advantage of being able to ship out games quicker.
If this isn't your cup of tea, well, you can always just wait for it to finish instead of downloading partial updates.

hal0dude7

Apr 8, 2018
Oh hell yeah this game has a gallery now? Last time I played was on 0.3.0, now I can properly enjoy the newer stuff, and this virginity mode with new dialogue sounds lovely~

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
A little twitter update. The Mother Chapel will probably have 28h animations. Poring mentions that he'd like to have the update done by June. There will be a fanbox/patreon update soon, and there will be some kind of reward for supporters at the end of December.

hal0dude7

Apr 8, 2018
A little twitter update. The Mother Chapel will probably have 28h animations. Poring mentions that he'd like to have the update done by June. There will be a fanbox/patreon update soon, and there will be some kind of reward for supporters at the end of December.
28 animations?? Wow that's awesome, and 'Mother Chapel'? If that's implying what I think, then I am really excited.

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes