4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
Is this game lose to get scenes?
More or less. Some scenes (especially the bosses at the end) require you to die to get the full scenes.
Most of the scenes in the stages are like in forest of the blue skin, where you get grappled and need to struggle free.
Also, if you fail to struggle, you cum and lose some hp. But you don't fully die.

I downloaded this game to give it a go, but holy shit, the more you advance, the more it become extreme.

Third level is nightmarish.
But it does make sense right? If you consider the lore, it is a big testing castle for adventurers. It starts out easy and gets harder the further you get.
The third stage is abit harder, but I don't think it's even close to too hard to beat.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
But it does make sense right? If you consider the lore, it is a big testing castle for adventurers. It starts out easy and gets harder the further you get.
The third stage is abit harder, but I don't think it's even close to too hard to beat.
There is a little misunderstand there. I'm speaking about fetish and sex-content.

Going from succubus femdom at level 1 to furry sex with giant frog monster at level 3

Reactions: RavioMakin

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
There is a little misunderstand there. I'm speaking about fetish and sex-content.

Going from succubus femdom at level 1 to furry sex with giant frog monster at level 3
Yup he's got a point i mean... i'm really into femdom but getting reverse raped by some siren like creature or giant berserk rat / ate alive by a giant frog to get rebirth as some of it's spawn it's not really my stuff to be honest.
But whatever, i know game like this get boring if you keep only doing reverse cowgirl succubi scene, a little changes now and then it's alright, also this was the laboratory stage, i mean what we expected if not abominable creatures?
I'm sure the chapel stage will be full of sexy succubi priest so i don't really mind (y)

Reactions: THELivingBeing

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
Yup he's got a point i mean... i'm really into femdom but getting reverse raped by some siren like creature or giant berserk rat / ate alive by a giant frog to get rebirth as some of it's spawn it's not really my stuff to be honest.
But whatever, i know game like this get boring if you keep only doing reverse cowgirl succubi scene, a little changes now and then it's alright, also this was the laboratory stage, i mean what we expected if not abominable creatures?
I'm sure the chapel stage will be full of sexy succubi priest so i don't really mind (y)
Well I personally am not a fan of rebirthing in general, but reverse rape? The harder the better. Especially at stage 3 I really enjoyed that part the most.
I do get the point about the drastic increase in extremeness, but I personally don't really mind that all too much. But that's just me.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Well I personally am not a fan of rebirthing in general, but reverse rape? The harder the better. Especially at stage 3 I really enjoyed that part the most.
I do get the point about the drastic increase in extremeness, but I personally don't really mind that all too much. But that's just me.
Yeah, I was not trying to denigrate the game or anything like that.

It's just that I spotted this game from the signature of someone posting on the Monster Girl Dreams thread, and I decided to blindly give it a go.

When I saw the first succubus telling us that it's just a training zone and that player will not suffer any fatal injury, I was like :

"Cool, it will mostly be femdom content but with a light mood, exactly what I'm looking for".

I didn't expect the game to escalate that quickly.

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
Yeah, I was not trying to denigrate the game or anything like that.

It's just that I spotted this game from the signature of someone posting on the Monster Girl Dreams thread, and I decided to blindly give it a go.

When I saw the first succubus telling us that it's just a training zone and that player will not suffer any fatal injury, I was like :

"Cool, it will mostly be femdom content but with a light mood, exactly what I'm looking for".

I didn't expect the game to escalate that quickly.
Ah so it's a light hearted game you're looking for, I see.
Yea, CoT is quite the opposite of that. Especially if you try to get all scenes you will realize quite quickly that it's rather dark themed.

If it's light-hearted pixel art you're looking for, you could give his other game (Attack It! Devil Legion) or Succubus Affection (from zell999) a go.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
The next level "Mother Chapel" will have a more "light" approach in terms of extreme fetish. Poring tries to make the game unique by adding all sorts of erotic situations

Reactions: TheNumber7

Noir Aurora

Sep 14, 2021
I don't mind the hardcore fetish stuff. A fine 50/50 between "casual" stuff and specific fetishes is pretty much the best way to serve both the casual fappers and those that are into more exotic kinks. It's not like one needs to do all H-Scenes to enjoy the game to the fullest. I'm certain there are a lot of people who like the Furry route while I personally think the other two routes are quite good.

To be honest, though, I think not having an actual big dick sex scene during the Big Dong route was a missed opportunity.

Nov 27, 2019
Mother chapel will be completed. After that the castle will probably end. I say probably because he will think about finishing it there or not. He's happy that the game got attention and all the supporters that came with it. He will do the next stage while thinking about his future. So, we will have at least 1 more level. What will happen next is uncertain.
what do u mean by soon? Somehow faster than lab. has he been working on the chapel before the lab released?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
has he been working on the chapel before the lab released?
I'd say probably not, but the lab was extremely complicated to make due to the fact it had three routes you could go through instead of just one linear path like the other stages, as well as how complex the boss of it is.

Mar 3, 2018
More or less. Some scenes (especially the bosses at the end) require you to die to get the full scenes.
Most of the scenes in the stages are like in forest of the blue skin, where you get grappled and need to struggle free.
Also, if you fail to struggle, you cum and lose some hp. But you don't fully die.
not my cup of tea then, ty for the response.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
what do u mean by soon? Somehow faster than lab. has he been working on the chapel before the lab released?
No. He is working on the steam version and starting to plan the chapel. The lab update lasted so long because of the complexity of having 3 routes completely different. Chapel will take less time.

KgokuK

Oct 17, 2020
one of the best games ever up there with obviously devil legion, futaring, shrift, fobs and shota conquest

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
No. He is working on the steam version and starting to plan the chapel. The lab update lasted so long because of the complexity of having 3 routes completely different. Chapel will take less time.
Are there any hint released about the final (5th) area too ?

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Why do you keep saying stage 5 would be the finale?
He planned to finish CoT with 7 stages.
Because I saw on the stage select map that each level was ranked with stars with a maximum of 5 stars.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes