4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I swear to god I love this guy. My god, what a rough days it's been. What a fucking legend. He put his work in front of the money, not a lot of devs do that in this type of industry. He deserves every penny for being able to pull out such a fantastic work by himself. Damn, Im so happy

"So what I should be looking for is not the value of the game that sells, but the status of its existence in the game industry.
I have to make this game a legend, that's the value of this game."

Last edited:

Noir Aurora

Sep 14, 2021

tl:dr Poring basicaly went "fck it ,im not in it for money", and said what he gona make a proper 7 stage game out of CoT, and this game will be developed until it becomes , as he said, "legendary".
9 out of 10 people consider this extremely great news:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

tl:dr Poring basicaly went "fck it ,im not in it for money", and said what he gona make a proper 7 stage game out of CoT, and this game will be developed until it becomes , as he said, "legendary".
Thanks for keeping us informed!

Jan 5, 2021
Damn, i am really happy that this guy will continue to make the game even though steam fucked him over. Really shows how he is the man of art, not the money business. And I'm not kidding.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is is beautiful to see a dev side with his fans over Visa and Mastercard's bullshit. He is what I wish every dev on here would be like if push came to shove.

Poring uploaded this pic to his twitter, all characters availale right now.

View attachment 1465029
This is such a beautiful castle of monster girl goodness.

Damn, i am really happy that this guy will continue to make the game even though steam fucked him over. Really shows how he is the man of art, not the money business. And I'm not kidding.
So true. This restores my faith in humanity.

Reactions: Sama変態

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Imagine, someday when Poring done developing CoT, managed to sell it on some place, getting the legendary ratings and big incomes he deserves. Then Steam take notice of this and be like:

"Hello, we've finally able to agree to have you sell your merchandise back on our platform. ^^"

Reactions: Sullix29

Gromopov

Jun 2, 2021
he's a legend never give up even depressed, steam fucked up him but he's just like "meh, fuck steam, fuck money, i care about my fans i will make this game legendary!", he's real giga chad

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes