4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Yeah I just noticed, this is the bugged version. Can someone update to 1.1.2? Robot mother is currently bugged.
For me the bug was that I instantly was thrown into the boss fight of the lab.
Maybe after playing 3 levels instead of 1.
Other then that the boss worked.

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone have any ideas if the virginity mode thing is ever going to be fixed? Or if anyone knows any workarounds? Some masochistic part of me wants to attempt a run and it's just... Not working for me.

Feb 7, 2022
i'd prefer if it was one where you controlled the monster girls instead, like devil legion but all i can do about it is wait for the announcement

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
I honestly don't like the gallery mode in that one, devil legion.
It's more of a customizable training mode, which it's supposed to be I guess, where you not only have to go in with the specific characters you want to see scenes of but also wait for them to even get to that point which is much harder with characters that rather stay in the backline.
Not to mention you have to go in and out of that level to change active characters; if you have more then the preferred one/due you may get a scene you were not aiming for.
It's just so tedious...

EDIT: I haven't finished the game yet which unlocks an actual gallery, I just forgot to beat the game...

Last edited:

marxxxxxxx

Dec 8, 2019
Does anyone have a save file stuck on that doll boss the difficulty takes a huge leap once you get to the mid way point

Mar 1, 2020
I honestly don't like the gallery mode in that one, devil legion.
It's more of a customizable training mode, which it's supposed to be I guess, where you not only have to go in with the specific characters you want to see scenes of but also wait for them to even get to that point which is much harder with characters that rather stay in the backline.
Not to mention you have to go in and out of that level to change active characters; if you have more then the preferred one/due you may get a scene you were not aiming for.
It's just so tedious...
Aren't you missing something? I do recall the "level" you talk about, although I played a long time ago, but isn't it just "training mode" like thing? There is "gallery" button in main menu of Devil Legion after beating it, in there you just select animations with 100% coverage Devil.png

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Riiight, guess I never finished it :LOL: *sweat drop*
I completely forgot I haven't beaten it yet, my honest mistake.

stings7

Jun 8, 2024
Aren't you missing something? I do recall the "level" you talk about, although I played a long time ago, but isn't it just "training mode" like thing? There is "gallery" button in main menu of Devil Legion after beating it, in there you just select animations with 100% coverage View attachment 3793634
what game is this is it completed or sequel to castle of temptation

May 16, 2019
So in the magic dollhouse stage, at night time, in the room where you find the chest with the green gear to obtain the paradise key (just after the yellow key where you can stack box to jump over the boss that comes from the right), there is a doll stuck under a bunch of other dolls making a wall. Anyknow know what you are supposed to do with it ? Or is it just a props with no interation other than saying "There is a doll underneath" ?

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Anyone have any ideas if the virginity mode thing is ever going to be fixed? Or if anyone knows any workarounds? Some masochistic part of me wants to attempt a run and it's just... Not working for me.
Given the difficulty of the Chapel boss, you must be a Super Masochist like Taro Sado from MM!:

MM! - Mio Kick.jpg
So in the magic dollhouse stage, at night time, in the room where you find the chest with the green gear to obtain the paradise key (just after the yellow key where you can stack box to jump over the boss that comes from the right), there is a doll stuck under a bunch of other dolls making a wall. Anyknow know what you are supposed to do with it ? Or is it just a props with no interation other than saying "There is a doll underneath" ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.70 star(s) 49 Votes