mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Is it possible/worthwhile to run a straight lesbian route? Does the game support such, or is it just a minor part of the story?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My rule of thumb is, if the shoes are on while everything else is off, people be very horny.
yea, 1st they take shoes and pants off and then put shoes back.

Is it possible/worthwhile to run a straight lesbian route? Does the game support such, or is it just a minor part of the story?
totally supports, mc can stay virgin for whole game (afawk). player decides what she does and with whom.

Reactions: larryjameson69

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
It's possible to play the entire game without seeing a single penis. Lesbian Mode blocks these scenes by default, and even without it enabled, you are still given full control over who the protagonist gets involved with.

In the latest update, there is actually an entire sex scene that is only playable when Lesbian Mode is enabled. So the mode is gradually becoming less of a dick blocker and more of a separate game in itself.

As for the quantity of lesbian content, the game is split 50/50 between lesbian and heterosexual sex scenes.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
remember trying this early on, but I dont remember if this game have animated sex scenes?

Raio10

May 6, 2017
sorry if this has already been asked or answered but is the walkthrough mod available anywhere other then Mixdrop as I cannot get it from there as my internet provider which is virgin has a high court order which stops me accessing its stuff, thanks for any help.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
In the latest update, there is actually an entire sex scene that is only playable when Lesbian Mode is enabled. So the mode is gradually becoming less of a dick blocker and more of a separate game in itself.
Actually i don't mind dicks in a game, as long i'am able to decide if the femprot has to "interact" with them or not.

Damn i thought i couldn't love this game more than i do now, but to be able to have a exclusive scene only while "lesbian mode" is active ... feels actually fucking refreshing !

It's a rare, if not unheard option in femprot VN's...

Thanks for that and keep up that amazing work ! :love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's one animation in a sex scene in the prologue. I believe that the dev said that he will add more animations eventually.
yea more animations later but as of now none.

sorry if this has already been asked or answered but is the walkthrough mod available anywhere other then Mixdrop as I cannot get it from there as my internet provider which is virgin has a high court order which stops me accessing its stuff, thanks for any help.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, just finished with 0.12c and back to being caught up with the Dev of this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much, and now, I will be looking forward for the next release.

Reactions: ionDivvy

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Actually i don't mind dicks in a game, as long i'am able to decide if the femprot has to "interact" with them or not.

Damn i thought i couldn't love this game more than i do now, but to be able to have a exclusive scene only while "lesbian mode" is active ... feels actually fucking refreshing !

It's a rare, if not unheard option in femprot VN's...

Thanks for that and keep up that amazing work ! :love:
agreed; my mc is shameless exhibitionist, dirty cocktease and still a chaste virgin

• Haha
Reactions: NukaCola

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
The 2nd time Rita is in the public pool locker room the that girl sitting on the bench next to her, she puts her hand on Rita's leg, why does her skin look ok but Rita's skin looks like she's 110 years old? Little touch up there.
Besides a few minor scenes like this one, it's ok and I enjoy it for the most part. Hate the constant switching characters deal, but it's whatever.

Wow and the 110 year old skin keeps going after that.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I feel like lesbian alternative of Violet gangbang scene is pretty underwhelming. If you choose 3 guy there is a very hot gangbang scene with multiple position spit roast, double penetration but if you choose 2 female the sex scene is pretty lame. There is only one position and the 2 other girls is not even attractive. They look like generic free daz female model.
pics for reference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
That's slightly annoying, because it means anyone playing as a lesbian but who aren't explicitly playing in Lesbian Mode are going to be missing out on a scene for no real reason, but ehh.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's slightly annoying, because it means anyone playing as a lesbian but who aren't explicitly playing in Lesbian Mode are going to be missing out on a scene for no real reason, but ehh.
well if played on non-bi then would miss lesbian content.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I get what you're saying but it's probably the easiest way to do it. Since it's a scene where the MC gets propositioned and not the other way around it's not up to player choice. The more elegant solution would be to do a stat check and give you a girl if you have a few lesbian sex experiences or a guy otherwise, but I imagine just doing a lesbian mode check is a hell of a lot easier, and also gives more control to the player. Turn on lesbian mode for a few screen transitions and then turn it off after.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
The vast majority of lesbian scenes will continue to be optional rather than locked behind Lesbian Mode. The ability to follow a bisexual playthrough is very important to the game as well.

There's just a few moments in the story where a choice between male/female would be too contrived (such as the protagonist running into the boy/girl at the dumpster in Chapter 2). Where choices don't make sense is where LM comes into play.

What if you not break to first sex (lesbian) scene, but set aside it?
You can still access all the sexual content in the game so far, even if the protagonist avoids having full sex. For example, she will also be able to have sex with Luna during her new scene in Chapter 13, and if they did have sex in Chapter 9, the dialogue will reflect their experience.

Reactions: larryjameson69
3.80 star(s) 57 Votes