Jadedone

Dec 6, 2020
Didn't see if anyone mentioned this yet or not but don't give Ms. Eve a drink. Soft locks the game in a black screen for me. I can open the menu and reload previous saves but nothing else.

Edit: Oh and Nancy just disappears at night so no dance time.

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
Ok Ima do an impressions thing, might get a bit longer

First of all, the art and the girl design is fantastic! A very good diverse looking cast of mostly Milfs (or Milfs to be) so far. I personally am on the side of pubic hair so definitely very good there, though those without are also extremely pretty. The decisions on how to approach them are mostly standard with points system, though I like the Alexia decision and am also curious to see how the Liz situation will play out (though I wish there was a nicer way to keep her privacy).

The gameplay is where it is a bit dicey, the enemy progression feels very odd: At the lowest, the rats, very easy even with fists though the accuracy can fuck you sometimes (this is the case for most battles). after that I am not really sure: bear, boar and wolf all feel pretty similar in difficulty, though bear and wolf are more tight with the misses. I usually go with bear because you can kill it in 2 hits minimizing the RNG and it also gives more EXP.
Also the healing items seem kinda worthless since they do not even heal as much as 1 hit of the enemy.

As for the stats, I need to look into the other stats, but it feels like defense barely does anything, probably to balance out the stat training. agi also seems barely noticeable, so that the choice between the armors seems kinda pointless. Attack definitely seems to be the best by far for now.
And it is also a bit tough that you basically need all the gold you can get to even get the training facilities.
In the future it is going to be grindy or hard to balance if you always have to max out your training before you go somewhere new.

As for bugs: The water sound from the picnic area with the broken bridge persists forever (even through saves) so I had to mute my BGS, you probably need to set a stop trigger at the exit or something.
For some reason you get a black screen when you give Eve a drink while you are still too early in the game (maybe something to do with the statue quest)

And lastly, not a bug, but a personal gripe: that damn cat keeps running in front of the door 75% of the time I am just coming home, maybe the cat patrolling area could be a bit to the side or something like that.

And as for the things that might get difficult: it might become diffcult to make enough content so that both the domination and the love crowd are both happy, it is already kinda visible that the two routes do not yet diverge too much in the general sex scenes, though I think you did a good job with Alexia (though the choice is definitely not very subtle ^^) and of course probably the capture of lioness (I am not quite there yet, still need to train a while, I made the bad decision to get the cellar first.

As for my favourite little thing, was how Alexia gets all cute when you look at her face. And the relationship change with Nalla as soon as you treat her nicer, though Miles definitely is a very cheesy flirter^^.

edit: I forgot something. The very best and coolest thing are the different busts/poses that Susan, Eve and Alexia have depending on where you meet them, that is true dedication to the art.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still playing the game now but the new content really fun, I think the next update you should add a relationship system where we can view the relationship point for every girls and let players how much point would be enough to unblock any sexual action with them: For example like with mother Susan if I reach 10 point with her I can get a hug, 15-20 point will let me hug her but with 15 it was a normal hug while 20 while be more sexualize, 25 will let MC kiss her cheek while 30 will kiss her in the lip and so on
Would make players know and will focus to praise the relationship with them Amorous Dezign
Ps: I think you need to change the hit rate a bit because the missing really are too much, not just that but quest like how to deal with the Rat queen really a bit too hard and until I reach to her those small NPC rats already put the MC near the verge of death
Edit 2: Now I'm stuck in the rat cave without any way to go back, fought an entire horde of rats to go back to the starting point but it won't let me out of the cave. I think you need to add some kind of teleporter spell to help players in these case
Edit 3: Lucky I'm finally got out of the cave, holy shit those rats messed me up badly. Even with full armor and sword stole from the vault it wasn't enough to challenge the rat queen at all

Last edited:

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
where is the missing son ? what do in pub to check for suspicious activity (talked to everyone many times & searched everywhere nothing trigger)

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes