Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
The game is good so far but I've run into a few problems...

1. Where do I find the renovator for the basement?
2. Who do I go to for things like a torch for the caves or a Pickax for the garden?
3. Bought a lady a drink at the inn and the screen went black.
Hey, Thanks for playing
I put a walkthrough in the main thread check it out

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
where is the missing son ? what do in pub to check for suspicious activity (talked to everyone many times & searched everywhere nothing trigger)
Hey thanks for playing
Check the walkthrough attached to the main post in this thread.
Have fun

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
The game is good so far but I've run into a few problems...

1. Where do I find the renovator for the basement?
2. Who do I go to for things like a torch for the caves or a Pickax for the garden?
3. Bought a lady a drink at the inn and the screen went black.
Also I'm sorry about the blackout bug at the tavern...I'll fix it in the next update... here's a bonus for you, just flirt with Ms Eve at the tavern until you reach level 25 or higher with her and then she will show you her ass (just do it before initiating her quest)

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Fought a few bears and wolves bare-handed in the woods on the north end of town and got the skills sweep kick and strong punch after leveling up.

Didn't seen anything features cuting off things like Vagina hair yet.
WOW! you are so brave! how did you survive the encounter?!

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Didn't see if anyone mentioned this yet or not but don't give Ms. Eve a drink. Soft locks the game in a black screen for me. I can open the menu and reload previous saves but nothing else.

Edit: Oh and Nancy just disappears at night so no dance time.
Thank you for playing. I'm sorry about the inconveniences. Thanks for reporting the bugs. I'll get them fixed

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Hey everyone,
I added the walkthrough to the main post. you can download it easily now without having to go to Patreon
I also apologize for the bugs you've encountered. I will improve gaming experience in future updates.
Thank you for playing

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hey everyone,
I added the walkthrough to the main post. you can download it easily now without having to go to Patreon
I also apologize for the bugs you've encountered. I will improve gaming experience in future updates.
Thank you for playing
No! It was us who should thank you for stay active on this site and spend time to answering all the questions and problems and willing to listen to the feed back to improve the game experience

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Ok Ima do an impressions thing, might get a bit longer

First of all, the art and the girl design is fantastic! A very good diverse looking cast of mostly Milfs (or Milfs to be) so far. I personally am on the side of pubic hair so definitely very good there, though those without are also extremely pretty. The decisions on how to approach them are mostly standard with points system, though I like the Alexia decision and am also curious to see how the Liz situation will play out (though I wish there was a nicer way to keep her privacy).

The gameplay is where it is a bit dicey, the enemy progression feels very odd: At the lowest, the rats, very easy even with fists though the accuracy can fuck you sometimes (this is the case for most battles). after that I am not really sure: bear, boar and wolf all feel pretty similar in difficulty, though bear and wolf are more tight with the misses. I usually go with bear because you can kill it in 2 hits minimizing the RNG and it also gives more EXP.
Also the healing items seem kinda worthless since they do not even heal as much as 1 hit of the enemy.

As for the stats, I need to look into the other stats, but it feels like defense barely does anything, probably to balance out the stat training. agi also seems barely noticeable, so that the choice between the armors seems kinda pointless. Attack definitely seems to be the best by far for now.
And it is also a bit tough that you basically need all the gold you can get to even get the training facilities.
In the future it is going to be grindy or hard to balance if you always have to max out your training before you go somewhere new.

As for bugs: The water sound from the picnic area with the broken bridge persists forever (even through saves) so I had to mute my BGS, you probably need to set a stop trigger at the exit or something.
For some reason you get a black screen when you give Eve a drink while you are still too early in the game (maybe something to do with the statue quest)

And lastly, not a bug, but a personal gripe: that damn cat keeps running in front of the door 75% of the time I am just coming home, maybe the cat patrolling area could be a bit to the side or something like that.

And as for the things that might get difficult: it might become diffcult to make enough content so that both the domination and the love crowd are both happy, it is already kinda visible that the two routes do not yet diverge too much in the general sex scenes, though I think you did a good job with Alexia (though the choice is definitely not very subtle ^^) and of course probably the capture of lioness (I am not quite there yet, still need to train a while, I made the bad decision to get the cellar first.

As for my favourite little thing, was how Alexia gets all cute when you look at her face. And the relationship change with Nalla as soon as you treat her nicer, though Miles definitely is a very cheesy flirter^^.

edit: I forgot something. The very best and coolest thing are the different busts/poses that Susan, Eve and Alexia have depending on where you meet them, that is true dedication to the art.
Thank you so much for your kind compliments and praises. I am so grateful that you took the time to review my game and report the bugs, pros and cons. Regarding the combat system I agree with you, since I was a beginner in this field many of the aspects are quite unknown to me but I will definitely try to improve them as we go along.
I'll do something about the damn cat LOL.

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
WOW! you are so brave! how did you survive the encounter?!
I played the game blind leveling up first and kept saving while keeping a stock of Heal potions... lots of heal potions.

Then found your walkthrough and started from a savepoint before I bought Ms. Eva a drink.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I played the game blind leveling up first and kept saving while keeping a stock of Heal potions... lots of heal potions.

Then found your walkthrough and started from a savepoint before I bought Ms. Eva a drink.
You just like me in previous version, go out solo wolves and bears without knowing how to go to the vault to steal armor and sword. Had to do cheap shot by killed 1 NPC, go back and sleep or praise relationship with the girls and go out next day and repeat
Too bad had to start new game because my old saves somehow won't let me buy training ground despite already cleaning up the entire farm it still said "I need to clean everything first"

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
You just like me in the previous version, go out solo wolves and bears without knowing how to go to the vault to steal armor and sword. Had to do cheap shot by killed 1 NPC, go back and sleep or praise relationship with the girls and go out next day and repeat
Too bad had to start new game because my old saves somehow won't let me buy training ground despite already cleaning up the entire farm it still said "I need to clean everything first"
Did you find a pickax for the tree roots yet I forgot if I found it in the rat queen's den by accident after finding the Ruins to the Rat King to the far right or in the mountain ruins after finding a torch in the lumberjack's cottage and found a guy in a gasmask selling stuff Hansel and Grettel didn't have including a better sword and Battle Axe.

(Note: is it just me or did you also find the torch doesn't have much light when exploring the caves which led me to encounters with various spiders and rats.) :unsure:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Did you find a pickax for the tree roots yet I forgot if I found it in the rat queen's den by accident after finding the Ruins to the Rat King to the far right or in the mountain ruins after finding a torch in the lumberjack's cottage and found a guy in a gasmask selling stuff Hansel and Grettel didn't have including a better sword and Battle Axe.

(Note: is it just me or did you also find the torch doesn't have much light when exploring the caves which led me to encounters with various spiders and rats.) :unsure:
Lucky for you I saw the pickax during 1 of Agnes adventure quest: You go to some kind of ruin that doesn't need a torch and aren't in the dark (thank God for that) but unlucky because so far I'm stuck with the 4 switches puzzle, can't open those doors at all no matter how I tried to combine it
And yes I know about that torch in the caves doesn't light up the area at all thus I private messaged Dev, talked about it and suggested he change in the next update to make them brighter

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Guys,
I'm really not familiar with discord. A fan asked me if my game had a discord server.
What do you guys think? Should I start a discord?

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes