Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Hey , I liked the game so far , though I'd like to ask for there to be drawn nails (ik weird though I rlly like to see nails in both h-mangas , games,and hentais xD)

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
buying a girl a drink... after the chat.. the screen go's black an... thats it.. the only thing that functions is exiting out of the game.. i have to start over b/c it won't progress after that spot..

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
buying a girl a drink... after the chat.. the screen go's black an... thats it.. the only thing that functions is exiting out of the game.. i have to start over b/c it won't progress after that spot..
I'll check it out, and give a quick fix.
thank you for reporting the bug.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Hey , I liked the game so far , though I'd like to ask for there to be drawn nails (ik weird though I rlly like to see nails in both h-mangas , games,and hentais xD)
Just for you my friend I will draw the nails from now on ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Najsik

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I Found the bug! Damn thing was just one line of Exit Event Processing before the Fade-in. Shit! I missed that in my test play. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
The game is good so far but I've run into a few problems...

1. Where do I find the renovator for the basement?
2. Who do I go to for things like a torch for the caves or a Pickax for the garden?
3. Bought a lady a drink at the inn and the screen went black.

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Is there turn based combat? Is there a way to turn off vagina hair?
Fought a few bears and wolves bare-handed in the woods on the north end of town and got the skills sweep kick and strong punch after leveling up.

Didn't seen anything features cuting off things like Vagina hair yet.

• Wow
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes