Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Amorous Dezign Will there be pregnancy (maybe as an optional ending for some girls) and romancing later? So far I can't really tell if the PC is an evil, neutral or open minded person and how the story will progress.

I can see that you offer different paths with good or evil choices but will they affect events in the future or just offer instant differences after picking your poison?

I will try to give more feedback in the future if the game can provide me enough pleasure.^^
I haven't decided on the pregnancy yet, but rest assured your actions will have consequences in the future ranging from different outcomes for NPCs, the MC and even different endings.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I think it could work by adding some third party evil deity or curse that make MC to be influence by both good and evil, and that we the players will choose which path for him to shape him up as we like. Make him at first to be a decent guy that just started to feel lust for the first time and slowly got more and more push forward to choose between romance or slave role with the women that appear in his life
Don't know if I propose this yet but next update I suggest you add a feel more image variations for character standing images to make them show various emotions, MC just make a very gloomy and serious face all the time feel very weird so would love to see the guy show he was happy, curious, angry, sad, horny... same with all the girls
Thank you, I agree with you on the expressions, and I plan on adding them to the game.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Cover 01.jpg
Hello everyone,
Don't worry I am still here and working on the next update. It's mostly focused on the lewd scenes but I will add some advancement to the story and gameplay as well. Here are some new screens to keep you invested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1479626
Hello everyone,
Don't worry I am still here and working on the next update. It's mostly focused on the lewd scenes but I will add some advancement to the story and gameplay as well. Here are some new screens to keep you invested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn! Not gonna lie those tease arts really look very good, make me excited for the next update already. Keep up the good work, love to see your game slowly grow and become better

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Damn! Not gonna lie those tease arts really look very good, make me excited for the next update already. Keep up the good work, love to see your game slowly grow and become better
Thank you for your encouragement and support. I know it's too early at this stage of the game but I feel the game isn't getting the momentum or recognition I had hoped for. Is there something I'm not doing or sth I can do to increase my audience?

Reactions: thevoid089

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
Thank you for your encouragement and support. I know it's too early at this stage of the game but I feel the game isn't getting the momentum or recognition I had hoped for. Is there something I'm not doing or sth I can do to increase my audience?
Keep the good work bro, just be patient, focus on doing your game how you like it because if you don't enjoy doing the thing at your own peace you probably fall, then you can ask for help and ideas to upgrade your game from the others :giggle: Patience... (and srry for my bad english hope u can understand what i'm trying to say :cry:)

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Keep the good work bro, just be patient, focus on doing your game how you like it because if you don't enjoy doing the thing at your own peace you probably fall, then you can ask for help and ideas to upgrade your game from the others :giggle: Patience... (and srry for my bad english hope u can understand what i'm trying to say :cry:)
I completely understand. Thank you for the encouragement, it really motivates me to move ahead.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Hey does anyone know where I can get a second signature? the thread that I got this one isn't accepting anymore posts.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hey does anyone know where I can get a second signature? the thread that I got this one isn't accepting anymore posts.
You mean create more signatures or want to add a second signature? If you want to create signatures then this might help https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-signature-templates.38593/#post-2531948 beside that this is the area for you to post your signatures, or you can post them right in the OP https://f95zone.to/threads/post-your-signatures-here.17387/

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Hey Guys!
Just wanted to share the new title screen with you and get some feedback. I couldn't wait until the next update to showcase this. This took me several days to complete and I stayed up late last night to get it done! So tell me what you think? The title screen will change as you progress through the game and unlock new locations. So in future updates you will have variable title screens.
Title Screen-1.jpg

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hey Guys!
Just wanted to share the new title screen with you and get some feedback. I couldn't wait until the next update to showcase this. This took me several days to complete and I stayed up late last night to get it done! So tell me what you think? The title screen will change as you progress through the game and unlock new locations. So in future updates you will have variable title screens.
View attachment 1483821
Holy damn that was amazing title screen, you make me more curious and excited for the next build too

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes