homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
There seems to be a bug for Triss's date, because the time does not advance to Saturday after sleeping with Triss and Nalla, it stays on Friday.

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
There seems to be a bug for Triss's date, because the time does not advance to Saturday after sleeping with Triss and Nalla, it stays on Friday.
Thank you for playing. That storyline isn't quite finished as you have noticed. I'll fix it in the next update.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I am kinda stuck with the statue the scent part
You have to bring Alexia some milk in the morning and get talking to her. if you choose the right option she will hug you and you will realize she has a certain perfume. then in the afternoon when she is downstairs dancing you can steal her perfume and talk to Father Fox.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
i am stuck at triss to the gatekeeeper
Hey there,
You have to have a reason to go into the vault...to do so you first have to follow through with the stolen statue mission until you choose a GOOD or EVIL path with Alexia. afterwards you go to the Manor talk to the guard at the vault then talk to Triss about him. considering you have already talked to the guard at the village exit and you have already convinced Nalla to let you go upstairs, Triss will tell you to come back at night and she'll distract the guard.

Arkzure

Sep 28, 2021
Nice game, I have very high expectation for the game. I hope you can make the torch AOE be larger in the next update. It would be even better if we have option to toggle on/off normal creep too.

Reactions: Amorous Dezign
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes