Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi I'm interested in this game but I saw in the change logs a scene with nalla(assistant) & the baron?
Just wondering if nalla and mc will have something together if so I was wondering if there is a way to avoid the baron doing her whenever he wants?
I'm not really into ntr/sharing just my personal preference so if baron is doing nalla can I(mc) avoid her?
If nalla & mc have nothing & will never have anything going then it's not a problem?
Just hoping that any ntr/sharing will be avoidable like I said just a personal preference

I enjoy playing these games for the fantasy of roleplaying the mc & having the girls to myself not fun trying to grind thru a game picking all the right dialog options for hours to get a 2 min h scene of someone else having sex with one of the girls I've been wanting/trying to get with & your forced to watch it? Like I said just a personal preference not something I enjoy
Game looks good & I am very interested in trying it?

Thank you for your time:)

dfclover

Jun 12, 2019
What can i say? i saw the preview images and saw how the characters proudly show their pubes and i became a fan before downloading it, art looks great and i hope in the future we can see a huge variety of characters, having actual pubes is something uncommon on games after all.

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Hi I'm interested in this game but I saw in the change logs a scene with nalla(assistant) & the baron?
Just wondering if nalla and mc will have something together if so I was wondering if there is a way to avoid the baron doing her whenever he wants?
I'm not really into ntr/sharing just my personal preference so if baron is doing nalla can I(mc) avoid her?
If nalla & mc have nothing & will never have anything going then it's not a problem?
Just hoping that any ntr/sharing will be avoidable like I said just a personal preference

I enjoy playing these games for the fantasy of roleplaying the mc & having the girls to myself not fun trying to grind thru a game picking all the right dialog options for hours to get a 2 min h scene of someone else having sex with one of the girls I've been wanting/trying to get with & your forced to watch it? Like I said just a personal preference not something I enjoy
Game looks good & I am very interested in trying it?

Thank you for your time:)
I hear you my friend...Well as long as you don't tell the Baron that her secretary sent you up that means you don't get her in trouble and she won't have a sex scene with the Baron. On the other hand you can avoid romancing Nalla as well for now because it has no consequence on the game advancement. But I will tell you this, in future updates you will get the chance to kick the Baron's butt for good and Nalla can be all yours.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I like how their pubic hair were sticking out.
Appreciated... That is actually a cultural aspect of my game...woman of lower status and rank wear bottomless clothing and ladies and higher ranking women tend to bare their breasts and cover their pubic region :sneaky:

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
What can i say? i saw the preview images and saw how the characters proudly show their pubes and i became a fan before downloading it, art looks great and i hope in the future we can see a huge variety of characters, having actual pubes is something uncommon on games after all.
Wow thank you for the nice comments. I never thought the revealing pubes would get such good feedback. Rest assured there are a plethora of characters coming in the future. (y):)

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
drawings are beautiful, but furry stuff and rpgm are major turn-off
I hear you, The furry part of the game isn't that heavy yet and might not become that heavy. And in regards to the RPGmaker, I am a beginner at this with no programming or coding experience so this was the only tool I could use to bring my story to life.

Reactions: Magazif
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes