JWdude

Jan 6, 2021
Ok the game has a good potential, I hope to see what time has to offer (oh and you will gain another patron) now if I may can you think about a career system? Like for example being able to buy places for rent and being able to join the army or the guard corps, maybe become a noble as well or something like that? Oh and one last thing, MC's design is good but I think adding a gamberson along with his open shirt would be interesting, it would look way cooler (it's a medieval padded jacket used as armor, that was one of my favorite ones of the time).

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Beside the Alexia loop bug I think you need to fix a few more bugs: When I go to find Timothy I accidently want to check the house with the pig farm and got stuck within it without any way to get out and had to restart from the last save point Amorous Dezign . Beside that I love the new CGs for mother Susan, Alexia and quite love the new character Eve (even though still no CG for her yet but I love her design and those flirty dialogues, she really want MC's cock inside her)

• Red Heart

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Ok the game has a good potential, I hope to see what time has to offer (oh and you will gain another patron) now if I may can you think about a career system? Like for example being able to buy places for rent and being able to join the army or the guard corps, maybe become a noble as well or something like that? Oh and one last thing, MC's design is good but I think adding a gamberson along with his open shirt would be interesting, it would look way cooler (it's a medieval padded jacket used as armor, that was one of my favorite ones of the time).
So first of all, thank you for the feedback. I'm so thrilled that you would support me on Patreon, this means a lot. There will be a world of new features and things to do once the story takes you to the Capital city. I have so much in store. But you have to bear with me as I am a solo wannabe game-dev/artist doing everything on my own and learning along the way. Last but not least I had to look-up "gamberson" :LOL: it is a nice touch, I kinda left Miles' chest naked to give him a sexier appearance but I might be able to give him some clothing options in the future based on what you equip...we'll have to wait and see.
P.S. if I do, do that, I will give you a shout-out in my game ;)

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Beside the Alexia loop bug I think you need to fix a few more bugs: When I go to find Timothy I accidently want to check the house with the pig farm and got stuck within it without any way to get out and had to restart from the last save point Amorous Dezign . Beside that I love the new CGs for mother Susan, Alexia and quite love the new character Eve (even though still no CG for her yet but I love her design and those flirty dialogues, she really want MC's cock inside her)
Thank you so much for the feedback. I'll be fixing those issues in a emergency update very soon. Thank you for pointing them out. I'm glad you like the new artwork :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Can I fight anything in this game ? I can't win any fight and running do nothing because enemies still there and can block the path.
Okay, where to start?
First of all, thank you for playing.
Second, I'm guessing you went into the woods without a sword and at level 1 right?
Here's what to do, follow the lost statue mission "A matter of faith" until you choose a path with Alexia. then go to the baron's manor and get Triss to distract the guard at the vault (you need to talk to the guard at the town exit first to find out you can't leave). Also it is a good idea to clear your garden and build some training equipment to increase your stats and level up.
one final thing, buy some smoke bombs from Hansel.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
file size (extracted)BLAKE3 checksum
Cataclyzm_Ver_0.0.02.rar442.7MiB (556.6MiB)49169f7596060bfc3498de2a65c5ec249234d0b76930f233799c02751d5d370a
Cataclyzm_Ver_0.0.02.tar.zst189.8MiB (200.3MiB)5c8c3809ddd3cbb2aaf4487b481987e879c996ac75296fbd8a569e5e2912d533
compressed game without nwjs (v0.29.0) and bundled libraries, etc.

transfer.sh:
anonfiles:
pixeldrain:

¡make sure to read and understand the spoiler-ed text before downloading!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ummm...please forgive me for asking on the account that I'm really new to this stuff...what is this?

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
how to go there
Here's what to do, follow the lost statue mission "A matter of faith" until you choose a path with Alexia (Good or Evil, the good path is broken right now so don't choose that). then go to the baron's manor and get Triss to distract the guard at the vault (you need to talk to the guard at the town exit first to find out you can't leave). Also it is a good idea to clear your garden and build some training equipment to increase your stats and level up.

Merlk

Jan 21, 2019
I shall wait and see how this game grows, from what i've seen and read so far. There's a lot potential for the game.
Godspeed friend.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes