thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's actually quite easy and I'm glad I did it early on because it would have been a big hassle the longer my game got, so thank you
Good to hear you successfully add the option to change MC name for the next build, by the way don't know if this has been mention yet but next update you should add a few other way for MC to earn money and passing time like working in the bar, helping mother Susan with the church's works, doing chore,...

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Yeah I'm working on other ways to do this...my main idea is to set up some training equipment in the yard where you can train and gain experience and also pass time...for earning money hmmmm maybe we can help the lumberjack.
Man my next update is going to be huge!

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
its a great game keeps crashing and i gotta keep reloading it
I'm sorry you've encountered issues. I play tested the game several times before release but there are still some faults so please forgive me for the inconvenience.
What seems to be the problem? Do you get any specific error? what's the source of the problem?

Reactions: odino

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
the art it's great hope to see some tan girls / you can add a plugin of time, for me it's a bit weird that a hug or kiss last like whole morning, afternoon :WaitWhat: / a better economy system with armors, weapons and upgrades would be great / the idea of finding hidden things its great like the gold inside holes in front of church / when you talk with character its quite anoying to click again to ask another thing maybe change it ? / far it's a game with a lot potential / keep it positive (sorry for my bad english too :KEK:)

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
the art it's great hope to see some tan girls / you can add a plugin of time, for me it's a bit weird that a hug or kiss last like whole morning, afternoon :WaitWhat: / a better economy system with armors, weapons and upgrades would be great / the idea of finding hidden things its great like the gold inside holes in front of church / when you talk with character its quite anoying to click again to ask another thing maybe change it ? / far it's a game with a lot potential / keep it positive (sorry for my bad english too :KEK:)
Thank you so much for the constructive feedback. Alexia is a bit tan but I'll be sure to add more skin tones to my characters in the future. The time system is so that I can control some aspects and considering I'm a bit of an amateur in the development department it's the best I can do for now. About the choices command in the talking sections, yes I will definitely fix that in my next update, and thank you for pointing it out.
No problem on the English part (y) ;)

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Cover 01.jpg

Hey everyone, Amorous here,​
I am working hard on getting the new update ready. Here's a sneak peek of what's to come and the changes I've made:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here are some screenshots, I hope you enjoy them:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1449115

Hey everyone, Amorous here,​
I am working hard on getting the new update ready. Here's a sneak peek of what's to come and the changes I've made:

And here are some screenshots, I hope you enjoy them:
Love it! Look extremely good, can't wait for the next update so that I can check out all the new content for myself

lolking1996

Jan 19, 2021

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
View attachment 1406997

Overview:
The world of Cataclyzm is the result of a mysterious cataclysmic event which has merged two different worlds into one. The inhabitants consist of Humans and Beasts, which are humanoid animals (Furry). You take on the role of a wannabe hero called Miles, an orphan boy who is raised at the village church by a busty and voluptuous nun. Great adventure and destiny awaits you in the vast world of Cataclyzm, where you have to battle wild beasts, meet sexy women and make hard decisions. The game is a working progress and your support will help me deliver more content and regular updates.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-16
Release Date: 2021-09-16
Developer:
Censored: NO
Version: 0.0.02
Language: ENGLISH
Voices: ENGLISH

Genre:

Installation:

Developer notes:

CHANGELOG:

GOOD NEWS! Version 0.0.02 is now online! download it in the thread.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Doing Alexia's good path I get locked in a loop of her saying "I'm glad you're alright" as soon as I leave her room.
Same here. Evil path works but good path gives the same result on all 3 options kiss, handjob and blowjob.
Tried restarting the game unfortunately it doesn't change.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes