Apr 21, 2018
So don't get me wrong - i love it. The lewds are SUPER frontloaded, and tied to bad ends too - there's exactly one scene where you can choose to spank ellie, and there's exactly one scene where you can blackmail her into a blowjob. The rest is light nudity. Good art, and the stories really fun - it's a story though, nto so much a visual novel, The only choice you really have at this point is "i'm nice :)" and "i like blackmail :)" I went through i'm nice and then skimmed through blackmail - it seems like you get like, one extra scene of nudity with a gal. Lots of fun though, very fun and fluffy content. I'd say wait until it's finished or completely dropped though.

Reactions: GeorgeMorhan

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So having scene that this game for the last few updates has been updated every 2 weeks and looking at the fact this is the longest wait has me excited. I could be wrong but usually an update takes longer if there are more renders and art and romance scenes so i am excited that we finally may be getting somewhere with some of the girls.

Reactions: Carrotsteam

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
So having scene that this game for the last few updates has been updated every 2 weeks and looking at the fact this is the longest wait has me excited. I could be wrong but usually an update takes longer if there are more renders and art and romance scenes so i am excited that we finally may be getting somewhere with some of the girls.
Hi, BadmanBaxter! This update indeed is going to be the biggest one, and will drastically improve the overall quality of our art, due to the higher resolution. (for a little spoiler try to find one of the screenshots that is different, but hush, we didn't say you anything)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hi, BadmanBaxter! This update indeed is going to be the biggest one, and will drastically improve the overall quality of our art, due to the higher resolution. (for a little spoiler try to find one of the screenshots that is different, but hush, we didn't say you anything)
Don't get me more excited then I already am lol.

Reactions: Carrotsteam

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
What kind of relationship can you have with Laurel? Can you have a romantic more or less vanilla relationship with her?

In my case I have told her to stop asking the MC for lewd things, but the first time she already requests something perverted. I suppose that not doing it sooner or later will close having a relationship with her, but I'm not sure what are the possible paths that open if you accept such a proposition, and how change them depending on the answer chosen in the first meeting, if there are several paths.

Reactions: GeorgeMorhan

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What kind of relationship can you have with Laurel? Can you have a romantic more or less vanilla relationship with her?

In my case I have told her to stop asking the MC for lewd things, but the first time she already requests something perverted. I suppose that not doing it sooner or later will close having a relationship with her, but I'm not sure what are the possible paths that open if you accept such a proposition, and how change them depending on the answer chosen in the first meeting, if there are several paths.
Choices with her don't affect anything so far.

I would hope there would be a path to eventually change the power dynamic and get her to stop harassing the MC, but it's early days yet.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Choices with her don't affect anything so far.

I would hope there would be a path to eventually change the power dynamic and get her to stop harassing the MC, but it's early days yet.
If so, I suppose I will ignore Laurel's requests. I prefer, however, if Carrotsteam can confirm it.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
When the MC is spying on Scarlett, if you choose to stop, does this close any possible routes with her? I'm not a big fan of this kind of scenes and honestly, if I can skip it without using CTRL (and without losing Scarlett) I prefer it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
When the MC is spying on Scarlett, if you choose to stop, does this close any possible routes with her? I'm not a big fan of this kind of scenes and honestly, if I can skip it without using CTRL (and without losing Scarlett) I prefer it.
Last time I checked you could avoid it without any ill effects.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Loker

Jan 6, 2019
Is this game dead? Quite shame, I was really looking forward to see game with this unique and beautiful art

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Is this game dead? Quite shame, I was really looking forward to see game with this unique and beautiful art
Hi, Loker! The game is not dead, just a few posts earlier we already said that we're changing the game resolution, basically redrawing everything we have, that's why it's taking so long. But don't worry, we're getting closer.

xoxococo

Jan 31, 2021
Hey, having a problem with 0.7 on Android. It's not allowing me past the main menu, as it's not detecting any touch input. Not even the discord or patreon buttons work.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hey, having a problem with 0.7 on Android. It's not allowing me past the main menu, as it's not detecting any touch input. Not even the discord or patreon buttons work.
Hello, xoxococo! You brought here an interesting issue. Most likely the app is lagging and you should simply reinstall the app or tell us the version of Android your phone is running on and we can try to work something out.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Why not make Demo available for everyone?
I understand you want to limit full version for paying subscribers.
But how do you expect game to grow if no one can see what changes you've made in this rework?

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Why not make Demo available for everyone?
I understand you want to limit full version for paying subscribers.
But how do you expect game to grow if no one can see what changes you've made in this rework?
Hello, rivon! Demo isn't the product we're going to have profit from, it's just a small present for our dear investors a.k.a patrons, to show the intermediate result of our work. And also it's worth mentioning that it's not an early release, even though 10$ and higher patrons will have access to the one coming soon. Much likely we'll make this demo public later.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Seems like the writing is part of the hold up. You've posted art previews, but not a lot in terms of writing or content related stuff. Also you haven't touched the writing part of your content graph. Are you guys having trouble getting scripts?

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Seems like the writing is part of the hold up. You've posted art previews, but not a lot in terms of writing or content related stuff. Also you haven't touched the writing part of your content graph. Are you guys having trouble getting scripts?
As we said, our primary focus right now is to redraw our current art for the higher resolution, and even though redrawn content isn't new in general, it looks much better and we made this as the part of our content graph for 0.8. The writing part of our content graph on the other hand is completely about 0.8, we do not count editing of the previous days since we can't calculate that. Once we're done with redrawing the scenes (we're already done with all of the sprites), the writing part will skyrocket.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
As we said, our primary focus right now is to redraw our current art for the higher resolution, and even though redrawn content isn't new in general, it looks much better and we made this as the part of our content graph for 0.8. The writing part of our content graph on the other hand is completely about 0.8, we do not count editing of the previous days since we can't calculate that. Once we're done with redrawing the scenes (we're already done with all of the sprites), the writing part will skyrocket.
Wow, the art is getting even better? Nice!

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes