slocal

Sep 23, 2020
As we said, our primary focus right now is to redraw our current art for the higher resolution, and even though redrawn content isn't new in general, it looks much better and we made this as the part of our content graph for 0.8. The writing part of our content graph on the other hand is completely about 0.8, we do not count editing of the previous days since we can't calculate that. Once we're done with redrawing the scenes (we're already done with all of the sprites), the writing part will skyrocket.
Hi Carrot, how's the update coming? I know you're doing a lot of re-work, so I'm just curious.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
small problems with the visual update. When Eva comes over at night and strips the dialogue is no longer consistent. it says "take off jacket, leather bra, leather skirt". Eva is now no longer wearing a jacket, leather bra, or leather skirt.

Ellie also seems to have packed "Nuddles" when listing the camping gear on day 8

Last edited:

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
small problems with the visual update. When Eva comes over at night and strips the dialogue is no longer consistent. it says "take off jacket, leather bra, leather skirt". Eva is now no longer wearing a jacket, leather bra, or leather skirt.

Ellie also seems to have packed "Nuddles" when listing the camping gear on day 8
Hi, Sihn8! We'll fix it by the next update. Thank you!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Any pregnancy tag in future :lepew: (y) Fuck like Rabit and breed like Rabit :cool:(y)

Nov 15, 2018
How many Sex scenes are there? I think I'm not playing the game right.

There was the BJ scene at the beginning with Ellie, watching Scarlett with her Toy and the scenes at the camp.

Also, what name do I need to use with the monster? When I put in the other girls name, it gets upset and the game ends.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I like the old style of this game that everyone is cute, but the style now have changed into some ways not my favorite at all.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I like the old style of this game that everyone is cute, but the style now have changed into some ways not my favorite at all.
Hi, w123t4! Just to clarify, we haven't changed the style. While the way we used to draw our characters stays the same, the art became more "detailed" and less "blurry".

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes