diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Wait, anyone know if Devs are still alive?
As far as we know, some tried to flee to avoid getting caught on the ongoing war, so we don't know for sure, we all hope for all of the Devs to be alive and well, so when they find a safe place to re-start their lives, the developing of the game will be resumed

what's the basement password?
Password is pumpkin or Pumpkin

By the way, Gallery unlock password is gobolr

I'm so sad, this game is one of those gems that even in the raw form they are, they shine brightly, and had tons of potential

Said that, then:

Let's hope for the well-being of every one of the Devs, and pray for their families as well

And until further notice from the Devs... the game will have the [Abandoned] tag

Last edited:

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
If I remember it right the artist was from ukraine or somewhere near it
Well, not only the artist, but a couple of other guys related to the project were from there, as I have stated before, they had to flee from the country due the war, hopefully they will resume the game in the near future

View attachment 2067654
Seems that after all, it may not be too dead.
Source: Discord
Hmmmmm... I would say, they are planning to make the game more interactive switching to 2D isometric, however, if the artwork changes... well sadly it wont be the same anymore

One of the biggest plus for me was the exquisite artwork of the game, if this gets dropped, it won't be the same, no matter of how much they will try, so it would be better to leave this one as abandoned and start with another one as "spiritual successor"

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
I can understand. If they lost part of the team due to the war, and the new guys (If they got any) to replace them can't do the same, or they lost part of the project or anything like that... Well, then yeah, the best course of action is to keep the story and do something else with the new set of skills they got in hand.
Now, if 2D Isometric is a good choice is another can of worms...
If they keep the artstyle I'm in tbh.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
I can understand. If they lost part of the team due to the war, and the new guys (If they got any) to replace them can't do the same, or they lost part of the project or anything like that... Well, then yeah, the best course of action is to keep the story and do something else with the new set of skills they got in hand.
Now, if 2D Isometric is a good choice is another can of worms...
If they keep the artstyle I'm in tbh.
Exactly, so far, we don't know about that, but we hope for the best

Keeping the story is good choice, since it will cut some workload, regarding storytelling and so

Re-doing in isometric 2D, well.. maybe they want a more interactive game on some form (RPG Maker comes to my mind when they say isometric 2D)

If the artist is the same, I'm 100% in, if the art changes... I won't be so sure, would have to play the next release in order to judge it

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
I agree that if you redo this as isometric 2D then it's not the same game. If you change the art, it's not the same game.

That said, I'm curious what they come up with, and wish them the best of luck.

Reactions: HircumPrinceps
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes