Settum

Jan 10, 2019
A team usually consist of more than one person. Let's say a writer, a coder and the artist. Bigger teams might have someone for sound and music, animation etc, while smaller ones will have work sectors overlap/multitask. As regrettable as it is losing a team member, others have put a lot of work into a project and I certainly believe scrapping a recognizable one is a hard thing to do.
Yes, they could start from scratch, or continue rather than rework, but that would invalidate the work of all the other team members when the game wasn't at a point where they can just create a second one and continue from where they stopped.

Jun 19, 2018
I remember whenever this game used to have a new update and be featured on the frontpage, my coomer brain would always click on it due to the nice artwork. Sad to see those days are gone.

DeltaTenNZ

Jul 15, 2019
Are you sure that it's actually new, and you didn't notice it before?
It seems odd that if it is indeed new, that there isn't any new updates posted.

Also slightly unrelated, but without having access to it myself, I wonder if the Discord for the game still exists. Or if it was shut down around the time/not shortly after it was "abandoned".

Last edited:

b9061783

Aug 26, 2019
Possibly, though I do open up bookmarks of a few Patreons every so often, like fortnight to a month, and that banner image jumped out to me as something new; and I remember the old art being the one used in this thread...

Likewise, don't have access to the Discord so no clue on that front

Reactions: DeltaTenNZ
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes