VN Ren'Py Abandoned Catching Heat [v0.5.0] [deepglugs]

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
read the DEV notes if you have questions about the images, all about AI generated renderes?
oh i did, i did . i did Not see a pussy... and to be fair ... i cleverly deduced that AI is NOT ; Artificial In-elegance , but rather
AI stand for Acid Induced . ... i can't believe they fell for it ... :rolleyes:

pfft0123

Dec 1, 2022
I was wondering if AI art generators could be used to create AVNs.
This one points to "not yet"

pfft0123

Dec 1, 2022
3 years ago, sure. Now it's far more possible.
Are there any newer games using AI generated art?
I had spent one afternoon trying to grasp how good the AI generators are to see if a person without artistic experience (me) could use them to create art for a game, and my conclusion was that while some people could, it would require at least experience with using the AI generators.
And probably a better hardware than what I've got, anyway

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Are there any newer games using AI generated art?
I had spent one afternoon trying to grasp how good the AI generators are to see if a person without artistic experience (me) could use them to create art for a game, and my conclusion was that while some people could, it would require at least experience with using the AI generators.
And probably a better hardware than what I've got, anyway
My game Warlord has some AI generated art. Of Devotion and Despondence has fully AI generated art. Hogwarts Lewdacy[?] also seems to use AI art.

Reactions: pfft0123

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
I tried to play the game, but during the Bathroom scene it throws one error after the other and then just quits after the scene, when Euryale goes "Save now, Mes Amours" and there is nothing else going on.

WTF?

EDIT: Here's the error message. This happens like 3-4 times before the scene ends and I get a Game Over I guess.

There are no other choices...?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 319, in script call
call peep_event_elena
File "game/bathroom.rpy", line 17, in script
label peep_event(rand_girl):
Exception: Required parameter rand_girl has no value.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 319, in script call
call peep_event_elena
File "game/bathroom.rpy", line 17, in script
label peep_event(rand_girl):
File "D:\Gamesplatte\Sexgames\Catching Heat (Euryales Gambit Prequel)\catchingheat-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 855, in execute
values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
File "D:\Gamesplatte\Sexgames\Catching Heat (Euryales Gambit Prequel)\catchingheat-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 158, in apply_arguments
return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
File "D:\Gamesplatte\Sexgames\Catching Heat (Euryales Gambit Prequel)\catchingheat-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 122, in apply
raise Exception("Required parameter %s has no value." % name)
Exception: Required parameter rand_girl has no value.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
catching heat 0.5.0
Tue Jun 20 18:30:35 2023

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
I tried to play the game, but during the Bathroom scene it throws one error after the other and then just quits after the scene, when Euryale goes "Save now, Mes Amours" and there is nothing else going on.

WTF?

EDIT: Here's the error message. This happens like 3-4 times before the scene ends and I get a Game Over I guess.

There are no other choices...?
After the nightmare, that's basically all the content.