3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Djinn

Sep 21, 2016
I don't get devs like this Desmond guy, his game isn't very popular yet and he still put it behind a $10 patreon reward. I'm sure he'd get a lot more patreons if it was only a $1. or hell just release the thing for free and spam it every where. If people like it, they will back you.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
What Desmond do is his business.
Not sure about this game, theres something I like about it, but I get a bit annoyed of the gameplay.
I really hope the developer will finish it.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Does this scene in chapter 1 or after?

WorkersDistrictAmbush.png

Got a little bit tired of the griding in the first chapter and decided to use the save that came with the game.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Does this scene in chapter 1 or after?

View attachment 24504

Got a little bit tired of the griding in the first chapter and decided to use the save that came with the game.
I believe that is in Chapter 3. IIRC CH 1 is prep in the city, CH 2 is the mission, CH 3 is return to the city and get set up as the captain that gets a lot of grief from her superiors (hence the pic) and I haven't gotten to CH 4 yet...

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
wow this game just went down the toilet , why the F does she now look likes hse is covered in oil , she is soo shiny even her clothes looks glassy

Reactions: griffor

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
unfortuantly this update unlike others was not good. its stupid-rape/sex scences isntead of gameplay.. missing the first updates =]

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, I understand that they all plotted against her but WTF. She can take down 3 dudes at once and she can't fight those dudes?

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
I've tried to 'get into' this game a few times now. Every time I do, I end up deleting it, I'm sorry to say. The latest shiny characters, disjointed story line and awful animations just kill it. Some of the imagery is good, and sometimes there are peeks at potentially good parts, which unfortunately don't then develop or materialise.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes