Unity Cat's Kiss [v14.02.23] [Narrator & Storia]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

The3DWeiPin

May 2, 2020
Say... Anyone knows how to change the language from english to chinese without changing region? I cringe whenever i read her name so it's easier to just read it in chinese

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
its been a month and i have no idea what im doing
Your trying to cure her of the cat curse, by buying the story items. Before that (although it doesn't save if you don't do it) making her like you by talking and playing DOTA games, and molesting her while she's asleep...

You have very little stamina in this game, get the gym tickets and dumbbells when you can to reach the max one hundred.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Has there been word on that animations update?
We have it and the finished game, it was just a scene in the gallery. If you don't have the gallery there's a in game event about a electronic photo frame (maybe after the ending and the cooking event) which gives you a notepad in the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
We have it and the finished game, it was just a scene in the gallery. If you don't have the gallery there's a in game event about a electronic photo frame (maybe after the ending and the cooking event) which gives you a notepad in the main menu.
I dunno if I have that last update, then. Been awhile since I've gone through a lot of these old bookmarked threads. Not even sure if I have the game still installed/extracted on any of my PCs.... But thanks for that info, I'll have to remember to check later.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Dec 16, 2018
How to prevent the blue meter from rising during sex? Also is there a way to have infinite stamina in the latest version? Someone made a cheat here, but it doesn't work in latest ver.

ChubbyX

May 27, 2020
I had a little problem out there it seems i can't use the old modded assembly-CSharp left there for infinite stamina soo i was wondering if there any new scripted assembly-CSharp working for the latest version

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...curious if the suburbs actually do anything
Pretty sure the outside is just for making and spending money, and when your failing at making it getting...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are guides on Steam if you can view them but most are pretty old, one talks about the suburbs. It's bad for making money but there's a Steam achievement there, I think the phone messages one but you can get them anywhere.

78__223sss

Mar 11, 2024
Does anyone also have the main menu button text missing when running this on CrossOver or Whisky? The dialogue text and settings text is there but it seems like the text from all buttons are missing.
1711162055167.png

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes