Unity Cat's Kiss [v14.02.23] [Narrator & Storia]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
So are the several second long breaks before the dialogue continues, as well as the constant black screen in the opening sequence intended or not? Also how do you save the game?

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
>Where's your fur?

My man starting to look like a furry.
I mean, if a house cat, a literal furry house cat, suddenly turned into a normal-looking naked girl, I think I'd be asking something like that too. At least, if my brain hadn't shut down from the shock and the weirdness of the entire situation.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I mean, if a house cat, a literal furry house cat, suddenly turned into a normal-looking naked girl, I think I'd be asking something like that too. At least, if my brain hadn't shut down from the shock and the weirdness of the entire situation.
Yeah, but it sounds funnier if it is read as indignation at the lack of hair.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. So generally game is done but will get even more in-between content and optimizations (and English), that's reassuring.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
After applying the fix that noxtek provided, there's no menu after the intro:

View attachment 1252107

Kinda weird.

EDIT: I read the Developer's note and changed my region to USA, restarted my computer and tried again. Now it works. D'oh.
I have the same problem. I've changed locale to English (USA), restarted system and problem continues. I've changed "current localization" to USA, rebooted again and nothing changes. What else do I need to change? Formats? Keyboard language input?
I thought japanese sucks at programming but holy shit, this is something new.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
[Tested on Windows 7, on clusterfuck of Windows 10 settings might be bundled together so keep it in mind, you might need to restart after all]

So after rebooting multiple times after changing localization-related settings this is what I got:

- System language (language packet your OS is installed with) doesn't matter (thank fucking God)
- Locale doesn't matter (japanese-locale Chads, rise up)
- System "Current localization" doesn't matter
- Default/current keyboard layout doesn't matter
- Format (Numbers/Date/Time/Currency) MUST BE SET TO ENGLISH (I tested it only with English/USA)
After changing this you don't have to reboot.

Suddenly sprites and backgrounds started to load (lmao) and I can interact with cat girl (now that she loaded). Superb programming skills. It's not "region locked" feature, it's way you access game assets, you complete and utter imbecile.

I rebooted my laptop first time in almost two years and I haven't restarted so many times in last 15 years, I fucking hope I spared someone this trouble. I'll now proceed to pleasure myself with this cat.

thelolkat

Feb 4, 2019

So I fucked around with cheat engine and got infinite money and 1000+ affection. I also fucked around with giving her items like catnip or the limited time items. There's some cute scenes (esp for romantic movie ticket). Any way so not sure what caused this, but when I ran through and ended it, she had some extra dialogue and the process ended up not working so she stayed with me forever.

AJ9

Feb 10, 2020
So I fucked around with cheat engine and got infinite money and 1000+ affection. I also fucked around with giving her items like catnip or the limited time items. There's some cute scenes (esp for romantic movie ticket). Any way so not sure what caused this, but when I ran through and ended it, she had some extra dialogue and the process ended up not working so she stayed with me forever.
Yea, once I did the ending I mentioned it just lets me reload that same night so I can choose to not buy the item. The ending was hella wack and just so abrupt. I'll try buying the items you mentioned and such to see what else i can find.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I finished this game, it's lackluster and I don't think any additional content will make it any better because... whole game is lacking. Gameplay-wise and character developement-wise.
Core mechanics are mix from both Imouto ~monochrome~ and 1room. All possible shortcomings of these two are then combined into bugged mess with close to no content and repetetive scenes over and over and over and over again.

This is coming from person that replayed 1room few times and monochrome *lots* of times.

In all honesty, this game is boring. Unpolished. Lacking. Unrewarding. Uninspired.
Thank you all for coming to my coomer TED Talk.

Reactions: PabloKim

bromkers123

Jun 18, 2021
[Tested on Windows 7, on clusterfuck of Windows 10 settings might be bundled together so keep it in mind, you might need to restart after all]

So after rebooting multiple times after changing localization-related settings this is what I got:

- System language (language packet your OS is installed with) doesn't matter (thank fucking God)
- Locale doesn't matter (japanese-locale Chads, rise up)
- System "Current localization" doesn't matter
- Default/current keyboard layout doesn't matter
- Format (Numbers/Date/Time/Currency) MUST BE SET TO ENGLISH (I tested it only with English/USA)
After changing this you don't have to reboot.

Suddenly sprites and backgrounds started to load (lmao) and I can interact with cat girl (now that she loaded). Superb programming skills. It's not "region locked" feature, it's way you access game assets, you complete and utter imbecile.

I rebooted my laptop first time in almost two years and I haven't restarted so many times in last 15 years, I fucking hope I spared someone this trouble. I'll now proceed to pleasure myself with this cat.
You saved me a lot of time :)

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes