Unity Cat's Kiss [v14.02.23] [Narrator & Storia]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure if this applies to others, but just because the game is in English does not mean that everything is shown.
For me there were a lot of black screens where images should have been, setting the regional format to English (United States) fixed this for me.

Edit: And images are not the only issue, numbers as well. You earn more, I feel like the chances are better, and perhaps some other things. Once I switched to English (US) it felt like I failed much more and it took more time to earn money.

Last edited:

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
How do you make her be a cat? There's all these items that seem like they're meant for when she's in cat form but that never seems to happen. I've gotten the "ending" where she doesn't actually leave and instead accidentally breaks her mask

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do you make her be a cat?
You need the latest version for cat interactions. Not tried it yet, but it sounds like you can't switch between human and cat for now and she'll be stuck in cat mode...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cat's Kiss early access update 6 (don't see any version numbers) -

Edit - Sneaked in (another) small update. Never though I'd say this, but you can finally skip the masturbation scene.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
after the first meeting with a girl, this happens to me, nothing happens here, what should I do?
You need your PC set to a English (or Chinese) locale, from...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or try the version of the game above they might have fixed it.

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
I don't know why I like these repetitive life simulation games(like imouto life monochrome, 1 room runaway girl etc), maybe because resembles how real life can be this repetitive as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. The story for this one is not the best but hopefully gets better and more events later in the game developments. Prob gonna get the game myself to just support them if the next update lives up to my expectation.

TokkenTheWorld

Jun 28, 2021
So I fucked around with cheat engine and got infinite money and 1000+ affection. I also fucked around with giving her items like catnip or the limited time items. There's some cute scenes (esp for romantic movie ticket). Any way so not sure what caused this, but when I ran through and ended it, she had some extra dialogue and the process ended up not working so she stayed with me forever.
How did you do that? I can't do anything with cheat engine lol.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
What I found out thanks to Cheat Engine is that you can't cum while she is sleeping. By cum I mean that you are already fucking her, but nothing happens when your bar is full. Kinda sad.

Reactions: CandiedKerns

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
This game feels like it could be pretty good with more content. Reminds me a lot of Imouto Monochrome but it's kinda lacking in things to do and there's very few options to choose from when any scenes happen.

Maybe I missed something but the controls aren't explained well either. Didn't realize I needed to right click to remove clothing until like almost 50 days in thinking I just hadn't built up enough points yet. I have no idea how to use the cat items either. Is there supposed to be some kind of ending that enables her cat form or something?

I also encountered a bug where once sex became unlocked if I try to initiate via the option (instead of sneaking to bed) as soon as I clicked on her it would go straight to saying I'm tired and end the day. Didn't matter how much energy I had.

Overall it's worth trying. Nice art and a lot of potential but it needs like at least 2-3x the content before it's in a more playable state.

fazexz

Apr 30, 2021
can someone give completed save game plz
the savefile can be found on CatKiss_Data\StreamingAssets SF0.uml

paxz

Jul 1, 2021
1625116963251.png I've been stuck here for several games. Both can't cum even though I've reach full bar on both side. (she is awake btw)
Am I doing something wrong or this is a bug?

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes