Unity Cat's Kiss [v14.02.23] [Narrator & Storia]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

veltiosamiyoba

Mar 3, 2018
it seems my file can't save the progress game. and the file save in direction is not there too. how to fix this?
It's either here or here...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\Narrator\CatKiss\Utage\SaveCatKissDialogue

You may need to unhide the appdata folder, or use %appdata% in the Windows search.

Edit - Looks like as fazexz said CatKiss_Data\StreamingAssets is where the actual save is, to make up for the mistake...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

veltiosamiyoba

Mar 3, 2018
it seems my file can't save the progress game.
It's either here or here...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\Narrator\CatKiss\Utage\SaveCatKissDialogue

You may need to unhide the appdata folder, or use %appdata% in the Windows search.

Edit - Looks like as fazexz said CatKiss_Data\StreamingAssets is where the actual save is, to make up for the mistake...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
it seems my file can't save the progress game. and the file save in direction is not there too.
You don't have a streemingassets folder? Deleting it turned the game Chinese, broke a lot of the buttons and eventually crashed the game. It saved for me before the deleting though, here's the redownloaded game with that save file...

Cat's Kiss early access update 6 (don't see any version numbers) -

If you mean no appdata then again it is possibly hidden, but isn't actually the save location.

Reactions: veltiosamiyoba

veltiosamiyoba

Mar 3, 2018
You don't have a streemingassets folder? Deleting it turned the game Chinese, broke a lot of the buttons and eventually crashed the game. It saved for me before the deleting though, here's the redownloaded game with that save file...

Cat's Kiss early access update 6 (don't see any version numbers) - Workupload

If you mean no appdata then again it is possibly hidden, but isn't actually the save location.
thanks bud. the game you show me work,i appreciate that. it seems my monologue is broken everytime i redownload the game and the file missing when i first start running the game. But now is fine.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Unless it's massively bugged like before, and the game version doesn't gets rolled back again it's proper integrated...
Cat's Kiss early access update 27.12.21 -
With no visible version number, and the news posts not always being numbered I guess the date will work.

Edit - Updated again, the Japanese translation is apparently slowing content progress. And finally managed to complete the scene where she molests you at night.

Last edited:

Ghx

May 6, 2021
3. When going home, if the heroine "has her business", you can choose "walk" to skip.

wait, idont look anything with this thread. what is it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
wait, idont look anything with this thread. what is it?
Eventually if you go out, but then come right back you have a chance to catch and spy on on her grinding...
It's a good scene but it is kind of long, especially if it keeps triggering.

KayRawart

Feb 20, 2021
Don't be surprised if MEGA links are taken down, it happens often. It's not MEGA but the latest version is above.
Ah! Thanks a lot for pointing out New updated version!!
And thanks for uploading it in first place.
I played this game around a year ago. just I got to know about some major changes...and because it also has an official english version, I thought that this might be new one (updated on june).
But yeah, thanks.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

lolcopter190

Mar 26, 2020
Actually a really good game. If you enjoyed one room runaway girl or Imouto Life monochrome, you'll probably enjoy this one. It's still a bit rough around the edges, but they are still developing it and adding new content. I especially like how she'll send you selfies when you're out at work.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes