Unity Cat's Kiss [v14.02.23] [Narrator & Storia]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Darkest Fear

May 31, 2021
Can you please tell me were to search in cheat engine so i can add money or does somebody have a cheat table file to share thank you

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where I can find save file location?
It's either here or here...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\Narrator\CatKiss\Utage\SaveCatKissDialogue

You may need to unhide the appdata folder, or use %appdata% in the Windows search.

Edit - Looks like as fazexz said CatKiss_Data\StreamingAssets is where the actual save is, to make up for the mistake...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dexyne

Jan 26, 2019
Could you edit the thread title to put a space between "Cat's" and "Kiss", as it is on the Steam page please?
Otherwise you can't find it if searched by its Steam title. Had to find it using the Developer/Publisher name (Narrator).
And thanks for putting it there.

Reactions: Twistty

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It had no space on the Store page title when it first came out, and this thread was made. Then it got pointed out to the developer and they fixed it. If you want something change in a opening post you usually have to use the report button.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Could you edit the thread title to put a space between "Cat's" and "Kiss", as it is on the Steam page please?
Otherwise you can't find it if searched by its Steam title. Had to find it using the Developer/Publisher name (Narrator).
And thanks for putting it there.
Fixed - thanks for the info.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes