Unity Cat's Kiss [v14.02.23] [Narrator & Storia]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
So i snooped around in the game texture files and found this scene, apparently there's a doggy style mode with the toys and clothes removal. anyone know how to trigger it ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...anyone know how to trigger it ?
They said they're going to "update the two Hentai events" before calling the game complete. I would guess those are assets ready for that, and that doggy style isn't possible in the game right now.

CG04 looks like this scene though.

Reactions: wagsdad

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sure the actual saves are in appdata? When I post the updates I delete the StreamingAssets ones, when I test the game with the craked api there's no save to load.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
C:\Users\yourcomputername\AppData\LocalLow\Narrator\CatKiss\Utage\SaveCatKissDialogue
Sure the actual saves are in appdata? When I post the updates I delete the StreamingAssets ones, when I test the game with the craked api there's no save to load.
Maybe a misinterpretation because "save" is mentioned in the path? There is no slot for autosaves, the game automatically saves on the current slot, and system has no relation to it. At least there are only the two files "saveAuto" and "system" in that folder on my end. Maybe just something related to autosaving, but not the save files themselves.

They should be the SF.uml files in "StreamingAsstes" under "CatKiss_Data": "SF" does sound like "Save File", 0-2 correlate to the slots 1-3, and when you copy them over you do get a distinct save.

For example you can (backup and) delete one file, check the game and the slot is empty, then you can start a new game, check that there is a new save, then delete the newly generated file and move the backup back, which makes the old save appear again.

Last edited:

mamawski01

Mar 20, 2021
Maybe a misinterpretation because "save" is mentioned in the path? There is no slot for autosaves, the game automatically saves on the current slot, and system has no relation to it. At least there are only the two files "saveAuto" and "system" in that folder on my end. Maybe just something related to autosaving, but not the save files themselves.

"SF" does sound like "Save File", 0-2 correlate to the slots 1-3, and when you copy them over you do get a distinct save.

For example you can (backup and) delete one file, check the game and the slot is empty, then you can start a new game, check that there is a new save, then delete the newly generated file and move the backup back, which makes the old save appear again.
ah ok thank you :) i will delete my post, but i have the game save file and playing it with 3k plus of affection and interest, I would be happy to share it to everyone but i don't know how.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm pretty sure the actual save is in the game folder not appdata. Loading the game up on Steam gets my named day forty six save, but downloading this old copy with a save inside I made for someone and starting it up it's the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And when I post updates and delete those .uml files there's no saved game or settings.

mamawski01

Mar 20, 2021
I'm pretty sure the actual save is in the game folder not appdata. Loading the game up on Steam gets my named day forty six save, but downloading this old copy with a save inside I made for someone and starting it up it's the...
And when I post updates and delete those .uml files there's no saved game or settings.
[/QUO
hopefully i can share this save file to anyone :) maybe someone who is expert hehe
1643799236930.png 1643799236930.png

The3DWeiPin

May 2, 2020
It's a pretty ok game, but yeah it's lacking in content, that's all I can say about it, man so hard to find these type of game that are good

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes