SeraphimDev

Dec 28, 2018

this should go instead of the Skills.json in /www/data

The game is really f***ed up tons of bugs,for some reason the json file has the correct MP values but they are "read" wrong so i put some of the abilities to 0 mp and it worked. I am still not sure if it is in a playable state right now (by the way you gotta skip the intro because it bugs)

Good luck out there

Reactions: The-deadly

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Smh.... I don't want to get off topic here but I really am starting to question how so many games get past QA and uploaded when they are clearly broken. from the previous post it sounds like the prologue has to be skipped to play the game and the skill numbers are broken. When it was being decided to upload the game and move it from requests to released how was that missed? Are people testing these games before the are moved to release and adding them to the site for the general population to download? A broken english MTL is one thing, however a game that doesn't work is another. If a game can't work as intended it is not a game it is just broken code and that is not good for anyone.

With that being said I am going to work my magic and see if I can fix this and make it playable without having to set all the skills to 0mp to even play the game. I don't like being overly critical with a translation or this site since I get alot of games for free but there needs to be some level of QA done because people downloading and trying to play broken games is really not cool.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hello All, I have finished repairing a bunch of the normal MTL flubs that lazy translators make that cause a hell of a lot of bugs. I am in the process of trying to fix the word wrap issues with the game so all the text stays in the box. I warn that this will probably make the text look a bit different and that may or maynot be to everyone's liking but all the text will be in the box. once I finish that I will test to see if my hunch is right and that fixing what I did fixes all the MP bugs and other issues people have reported. I will report back when I am done.

Edit: MP bug still in effect and worse yet probably won't be able to salvage the text flowing off the screen issue. I have a hunch as to what's causing the MP bug and it will take some time on my part to fix it properly. I should be able to kick this bug's ass though just is going to require me to be more delicate.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
A female sheriff saved by two siblings huh?

'This town is big enough for both her holes...'

Someone finds her already creampied:

'Somebody's poisoned the waterhole!'

One of the townfolk finds their friend fucking her:

'You got a friend in me'

Someone puts it up her arse:

'There's a snake in my Booty'

<Sigh>
Sorry I'll stop making Sheriff puns now.

:ROFLMAO:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Doctor Silentce to the rescue Its not a vaccine for the coronavirus but hey it's one less bug the world needs to worry about. MP Bug Repaired and as far as I can tell the game should be playable. admittedly I only went as far as testing my bugfix.

This includes me fixing other MTL fuck ups that could cause bugs down the line. unfortunately it does not fix the text overflow. I didn't have the time to fix that properly and the tools i was using did not want to do the job.

EDIT: Update file to include fix for previously unknown bug.

Last edited:

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Doctor Silentce to the rescue Its not a vaccine for the coronavirus but hey it's one less bug the world needs to worry about. MP Bug Repaired and as far as I can tell the game should be playable. admittedly I only went as far as testing my bugfix.
Just a friendly reminder, there's also this bug, maybe if you want to fix it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh that looks fun! I didn't even bother to look at that one. but it is an easy fix. thanks for pointing it out.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hey Just fixed that bug. Replace the commonevents.json that is in my previous file with this one. Also updated my previous zip file to include fix for this bug.

captain.

Sep 28, 2017
I found an interesting bug, in the second fight of the opening against Ernest und John well in short, I'm in a loop

when I get to 3 HP, there do 0 Damage to me and I got stuck there.

just skip the opening and hope, that you come far in the game.

Unbenannt.JPG

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
there is an error in the game
-----------------
error translation
-----------------------------
[22] 100% Unpacking D:\game\Cattleyas_Report_final.rar
x
Passed:
Left:
Files:
Compression ratio:
Errors:
00:00: 04
00:00:00
100%
Total:
Speed:
Size:
Compressed:
490 M
107 MB/s
490 M
490 M
Unpacking
CATTLEYA RESORT
D: game\Cattleyas_Report_final.rar
Warnings:
There is data after the end of the payload block
To close
-----------------

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I found an interesting bug, in the second fight of the opening against Ernest und John well in short, I'm in a loop

when I get to 3 HP, there do 0 Damage to me and I got stuck there.

just skip the opening and hope, that you come far in the game.

View attachment 635329
I was unable to replicate the error with my updated files so I would say the bug has been fixed. Please download and install the patch files in my earlier post. It should fix the problem.

there is an error in the game
-----------------
error translation
-----------------------------
[22] 100% Unpacking D:\game\Cattleyas_Report_final.rar
x
Passed:
Left:
Files:
Compression ratio:
Errors:
00:00: 04
00:00:00
100%
Total:
Speed:
Size:
Compressed:
490 M
107 MB/s
490 M
490 M
Unpacking
CATTLEYA RESORT
D: game\Cattleyas_Report_final.rar
Warnings:
There is data after the end of the payload block
To close
-----------------
that looks like a problem extracting the game. try using a different tool to extract the files (such as winrar or .7z)