3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
The cuckquean angle is cool, don't see that much of it around. Have you considered adding incest too? A wife who wants to watch her husband fuck his family would be hot.

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
Call me crazy, but soon as I find out that my wife into sharing me with the young lass, it was a huge turn off. I exit asap. Cheating should be discreet and other party should not like it, if they are, it's not really good old cheating, is it?

Reactions: TheAvatar and ayy

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Call me crazy, but soon as I find out that my wife into sharing me with the young lass, it was a huge turn off. I exit asap. Cheating should be discreet and other party should not like it, if they are, it's not really good old cheating, is it?
I'm inclined to agree. This was a big problem with WVM for me. Loved it but the moment MC's gf said shes okay with him sleeping around I dropped it. Same for Midlife Crisis.

But dev from my understanding this is a short VN project of yours, so I'll give it a shot a few updates in and let you know my feelings on it. Cuckdom is not my cup of tea, but I won't factor it.

Reactions: randomguy

Weird Duck

Creator of "Caught"
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
There will be some cheating in the future, as well as cuckolding (the MC will be the one stealing other people's wives).

Weird Duck

Creator of "Caught"
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I'm inclined to agree. This was a big problem with WVM for me. Loved it but the moment MC's gf said shes okay with him sleeping around I dropped it. Same for Midlife Crisis.

But dev from my understanding this is a short VN project of yours, so I'll give it a shot a few updates in and let you know my feelings on it. Cuckdom is not my cup of tea, but I won't factor it.
I respect that. I know sharing/cuckolding content isn't for everyone, but it's a huge turn-on for me, and that's why I am creating this game; it's fun.
I mean WVM, midlife crisis Those are some of my favourite games.

Reactions: DoverUK25 and ayy

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
I respect that. I know sharing/cuckolding content isn't for everyone, but it's a huge turn-on for me, and that's why I am creating this game; it's fun.
I mean WVM, midlife crisis Those are some of my favourite games.
Hey man you're the one behind the codes and the images. The decisions are yours. Go make a good ass game!

blackravenoz

Apr 3, 2018
So I played the V0.2 and must say, respect buddy.... Now there is a story, now I get your idea of the game much easier....
Some grammer spelling are still exist and one failure in your code (first scene with your wife, doogy2), but all in all it´s much better now.
If you still want some advise:
- keep it slow with some characters (like with the secretary, I like how she is teasing and flirting, but not more atm)
- in the sexscene it would be usefull if I see, what scene I am in. (don´t kill the button, just make it grey)
- look out where the buttons are in position, sometimes it´s center, sometimes it´s on the left... (it´s only for the eye, not for the gameplay)
- maybe some sidequest would be cool, but that has time.

All in all, so much better now. Keep gooing (y) :)

Blither

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 2462261

Overview:
You are a man in your 30s with a great job, a nice house, and the most beautiful woman as your wife. One day your neighbour's daughter asks you for help.
I wonder how she is going to reward you, and what does your wife have to do with it.​

Thread Updated:2023-03-26
Release Date: 2023-03-26
Developer: Weird Duck -
Version: 0.2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You missed an oppertunity to call this caught in 4k...

• Angry
Reactions: Weird Duck

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Literally stealing from back to freedom. I’d suggest removing the thread permanently
How about some examples to back up your statement before demanding something like that? I went through it and it does not look like a copy to me. I find it more similar to My Secret Desire than Back to Freedom, but not enough for the game to be cancelled on a pirate site.

• Love
Reactions: Weird Duck

Jester-Fox

May 16, 2017
The word that keeps coming to mind is, "cute".

Also, I'm personally a fan of those scroll-fest sex scene that just goes through all the clips you collected with a bit of a write-up between them rationalizing the shift in scene, rather than a quasi-"fuck" tree of buttons. Obviously, some may disagree.

Aug 16, 2020
How about some examples to back up your statement before demanding something like that? I went through it and it does not look like a copy to me. I find it more similar to My Secret Desire than Back to Freedom, but not enough for the game to be cancelled on a pirate site.
Yeah, this even has 2 of the 3 main ladies from My Secret Desire, and some of the same scenes, too.

Reactions: TheAvatar

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
the scene in this one with the secretary is copied verbatim from the scene from BTF where the protagonist meets the secretary Jillian. It even has the same choices. Word for word

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes