3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Weird Duck

Creator of "Caught"
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Untitled-1.png

Overview:
You are a man in your 30s with a great job, a nice house, and the most beautiful woman as your wife. One day your neighbor's daughter asks you for help.
I wonder how she is going to reward you, and what does your wife have to do with it.​

Thread Updated:2023-04-12
Release Date: 2023-04-09
Developer: Weird Duck - - - -
Version: 0.3
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
View attachment 2462261
Overview:
(Your wife caught you fucking the neighbor's daughter
and she is not exactly mad about it)​

Thread Updated:2023-3-13
Publisher:
Release Date: 2023-3-13
Original Title: Caught

Version:v0.1
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: -

View attachment 2462267 View attachment 2462268 View attachment 2462269 View attachment 2462270 View attachment 2462271

Open a ticket to request a developer badge and to agree to the thread ownership agreement.

blackravenoz

Apr 3, 2018
I won´t lie too you, the start ist silly and I don´t get along with the main char.

First things first, please check your spelling.
I´m not a native english speaker, but even for me it was a little sad to read so much failed words (ex. "so well I was sexauly frustrated" -> sexually frustrated)

Next, this isn´t a game so far, more a short visual novel, as the char I can only choose if I want cum "on her face" or "in her mouth"...

For me it´s always a cruel, that the char is different in every single scene (3 Scenes, 3 different male actors)...

I don´t want you to stop create the game, but think about where your goals are and it is always better to take your time...

Wish you luck ;)

Weird Duck

Creator of "Caught"
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I won´t lie too you, the start ist silly and I don´t get along with the main char.

First things first, please check your spelling.
I´m not a native english speaker, but even for me it was a little sad to read so much failed words (ex. "so well I was sexauly frustrated" -> sexually frustrated)

Next, this isn´t a game so far, more a short visual novel, as the char I can only choose if I want cum "on her face" or "in her mouth"...

For me it´s always a cruel, that the char is different in every single scene (3 Scenes, 3 different male actors)...

I don´t want you to stop create the game, but think about where your goals are and it is always better to take your time...

Wish you luck ;)
Thank you someone actually played it!
First of all sorry about the spelling I will try my best to correct them next time
Secondly THIS IS a short visual novel , as my first game I am trying something short and simple.
Lastly It's ducking hard to find videos with the same actors so I tryed at least to have the same female actors since I thought not mamy people focus on the male actors.

blackravenoz

Apr 3, 2018
Thank you someone actually played it!
First of all sorry about the spelling I will try my best to correct them next time
Secondly THIS IS a short visual novel , as my first game I am trying something short and simple.
Lastly It's ducking hard to find videos with the same actors so I tryed at least to have the same female actors since I thought not mamy people focus on the male actors.
I know what you mean, for myself I've been developing a game for at least 5 years now, concentrating on the actors... it's really hard and takes a lot of (free)time, I think I can release my first version of the game perhaps next year :rolleyes:...

Okay, for a visual novel I suggest some more background, more story about the neighbors for examble, not just meet and fuck them, start earlier when the neighbors daughter flirts with the MC or the neighbors women when she makes moves.

And no need for be sorry, I only want give a few tips for help ;)

Weird Duck

Creator of "Caught"
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I know what you mean, for myself I've been developing a game for at least 5 years now, concentrating on the actors... it's really hard and takes a lot of (free)time, I think I can release my first version of the game perhaps next year :rolleyes:...

Okay, for a visual novel I suggest some more background, more story about the neighbors for examble, not just meet and fuck them, start earlier when the neighbors daughter flirts with the MC or the neighbors women when she makes moves.

And no need for be sorry, I only want give a few tips for help ;)
Thank you,
hey You said the start is silly any idea how to improve it

blackravenoz

Apr 3, 2018
Thank you,
hey You said the start is silly any idea how to improve it
Like I said in my post, get deeper in the life the MC and the NPC´s...
You directly jump in the scene, I don´t get the chance to learn more about "myself"
You said you want your game as a visual novel, so create a background about your MC..
Hope you understand what I mean, it´s hard to explain :)

Reactions: maestro9109
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes