EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cavebra_Lake_Title_02.png

Overview:
Paul, the introverted host, finds his solitude disrupted by the arrival of Alexandra, Penny, and Eric.
Through intimate moments, shared experiences, and unexpected events,
the characters navigate love, friendship, and self-discovery in a brief but impactful summer
adventure.

Spend your money well and choose whether to spy or be part of the action or maybe both.

Thread Updated: 2024/6/15
Release Date: 2024/6/15
Developer: Cloaca Games - -
Other Games: The Weekend
Censored
: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Cavebra_lake - Screenshot_01.png Cavebra_lake - Screenshot_02.png Cavebra_lake - Screenshot_03.png Cavebra_lake - Screenshot_04.png Cavebra_lake - Screenshot_05.png

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
What does LIs mean?
LIs = Love Interests. For male-protagonist games, this usually refers to any women the MC has multiple lewd and/or romantic scenes with (as in, not including one-offs, which are girls only intended to be present for a single lewd scene). I think I've seen some JP games call these "heroines", too. Basically any girl that is intended as a romantic or sexual partner for the MC.

A bit more extrapolation on the question being asked: Since the overview says "choose whether to spy or be part of the action or maybe both." and the game (1) appears to have a heavy voyeurism theme; (2) does not have the lesbian tag; and (3) does not have the romance tag... I would assume that the MC is spying on the girls having sex with other men. Does the MC ever have sex with those girls? For any girls the MC has multiple scenes with, do they also have sex with any other men during the game?

Cloaca Games

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
A bit more extrapolation on the question being asked: Since the overview says "choose whether to spy or be part of the action or maybe both." and the game (1) appears to have a heavy voyeurism theme; (2) does not have the lesbian tag; and (3) does not have the romance tag... I would assume that the MC is spying on the girls having sex with other men. Does the MC ever have sex with those girls? For any girls the MC has multiple scenes with, do they also have sex with any other men during the game?

You can:
Spy LIs
Spy on LIs friend (who embarks on a new relationship)
Spy on both of them
Enter into a relationship with LIs friend
Spy on no one and simply engage in a relationship

Each choice has its own scenes.
There are also scenes for those who choose to spy and enter into the relationship.

You have to spend your own money (limited amount) to choose which path to follow.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
You can:
Spy LIs
Spy on both of them

There are also scenes for those who choose to spy and enter into the relationship.

You have to spend your own money (limited amount) to choose which path to follow.
That didn't really answer the question, but the implication of the answer is pretty strong from your phrasing.

I assume that all three of the "spy" routes are voyeurism-only routes, with the MC watching the girls having sex with other men, and the MC does not have sex with the girls. Is this correct?

I assume that the "relationship" routes are single-girl routes from the way you phrased the comment above. Is this correct? (Also, when on the "relationship" routes, does the girl you're with have sex with other men? Does the girl you're not with have sex with other men on-screen?)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can:
Spy LIs
Spy on both of them

This doesn't answer my question:

And can you make it so that the only one who has sex with the LIs is the MC?
If you want you can change LIs to girls to make it easier to understand what I'm saying.

Cloaca Games

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
And can you make it so that the only one who has sex with the LIs is the MC?
No, you can't.

I assume that all three of the "spy" routes are voyeurism-only routes, with the MC watching the girls having sex with other men, and the MC does not have sex with the girls. Is this correct?
There are hybrid routes where you can spy on one girl while you are having relations with the other.

I assume that the "relationship" routes are single-girl routes from the way you phrased the comment above. Is this correct?
Yes it's correct, you can only relationship with one girl (she's not LIs).

(Also, when on the "relationship" routes, does the girl you're with have sex with other men? Does the girl you're not with have sex with other men on-screen?)
Yes (one path, but it's not sharing) and yes if you spy on her or if the friendship relationship improves.

Thank you for the questions. I have been playing games recently, I didn't know players had all these questions about characteristics.
I should learn to explain the game better.

I still recommend you try it, it's definitely clearer what happens than my explanations.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Yes (one path, but it's not sharing)
So if you follow the relationship path, the girl you're in the relationship with has sex with other men, but you claim that it's not sharing, and earlier you said it wasn't NTR. I'm honestly not sure how that would work, other than it being netorase (which is just sharing with more steps) or the girl is cheating on the MC (which borders pretty heavily on NTR), but it's not really an issue for me since I won't be playing the game regardless.

Thank you for the questions. I have been playing games recently, I didn't know players had all these questions about characteristics.
I should learn to explain the game better.

I still recommend you try it, it's definitely clearer what happens than my explanations.
With those answers, I am definitely not going to try it, since I have no interest in voyeurism or single-relationship games, but I really do appreciate you giving these clear answers.

I would recommend adding at least a few notes to the Developer Notes spoiler in the OP (original post) to ensure you get people who are fans of the themes of the game. Something like "This game's primary theme is voyeurism, and the women in the game will be shown having sex with other men, including while in a relationship with the MC."

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No, you can't.

Yes it's correct, you can only relationship with one girl (she's not LIs).
If you start a relationship with one of the girls, can you make her only have sex with the MC?

There are hybrid routes where you can spy on one girl while you are having relations with the other.
If I really don't like them having sex with other guys, why would I want to watch those scenes?

Yes (one path, but it's not sharing) and yes if you spy on her or if the friendship relationship improves.
I don't understand what you really meant here, but at first it sounds bad to me.

I prefer to try it when I know if I might like it, and for now it seems like I won't like it.

Cloaca Games

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
If you start a relationship with one of the girls, can you make her only have sex with the MC?
Yes you can make the girl have sex only with you.

If I really don't like them having sex with other guys, why would I want to watch those scenes?
Maybe there are a couple of scenes that you can't avoid seeing, but then you're no longer in any relationship and you're moving into voyeurism.