Cloaca Games

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
I gave the game a shot, before even reading any of these questions as I was somewhat interested. Personally unlike the other commentators I've read, I am into NTR, but if the girl isn't interested in the MC in any way it kind of kills the lust. Penny purely sees MC as a friend, and Alex wants to fool around but doesn't seem to care about MC either. I can see why it's not classified as NTR in that case since there are no actual relationships with any of the LIs yet. I've gotten to the end (Takes maybe like 30 minutes if you play completely focused) and I was kind of hoping for more. The only one who has any sex so far seems to be Penny and Eric, which I don't see why I'd care to watch them if I'm not in an actual relationship with Penny. I got the condoms and pre-bought the lube thinking I'd get some action with Alex after getting the weed, but the MC kept thinking if he didn't buy the condoms he doesn't have any actual interest in her, when I did buy the condoms. So I'm guessing that scene is just not implemented yet, and when I put the MC to bed the game just ended. So I'll be honest unless you're purely into voyeurism or blowjobs and groping, there isn't much for this game right now. I'd wait for more content to come out. I'm gonna try out some of the other projects you have though, dev!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah, the door was closed, and as I said I bought the condoms when MC and Eric went to the market, as well as the lube on the same trip since I only bought one camera to spy on the bathroom. I dunno if buying the camera messed anything up, as I understand you mentioned there being hybrid paths, but since it's a demo I wouldn't be surprised if there are bugs and such. Especially as it doesn't seem not many people have given this game a try.

Cloaca Games

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
Yeah, the door was closed, and as I said I bought the condoms when MC and Eric went to the market, as well as the lube on the same trip since I only bought one camera to spy on the bathroom. I dunno if buying the camera messed anything up, as I understand you mentioned there being hybrid paths, but since it's a demo I wouldn't be surprised if there are bugs and such. Especially as it doesn't seem not many people have given this game a try.
As you well say the game did not generate any interest. However, the demo now works properly. Thank you for pointing out the error.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
As you well say the game did not generate any interest. However, the demo now works properly. Thank you for pointing out the error.
I'm glad to hear my feedback helped fix that issue. I'll see about downloading the new version soon and seeing if it works, and if there are any other bugs to be found.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
You can:
Spy LIs
Spy on LIs friend (who embarks on a new relationship)
Spy on both of them
Enter into a relationship with LIs friend
Spy on no one and simply engage in a relationship

Each choice has its own scenes.
There are also scenes for those who choose to spy and enter into the relationship.

You have to spend your own money (limited amount) to choose which path to follow.
the question is pretty simple.

does the other male guy(the male friend), have sex with any of the girls?
if yes, then the game has ntr.
if no, their romance is just holding hands.
then no, there's no ntr.

ntr is simply other male characters having sex with female characters in the game. doesnt matter if they are related to the mc or not. if its implied or not. if the women, are able to have sex with other dudes. then it counts as ntr.

which is why simply calling it "voyeur" doesnt really explain anything.

now, the second question is, IF the other guy can have sex with one or both of the girls, can he not? as in, can the MC be the only one fucking the girls? if yes, then its avoidable NTR. if the guy WILL have sex with at least one of the girls, then it counts as unavoidable NTR.

Reactions: aihikari

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cavebra Lake [v1.0] [Cloaca Games] - Compressed

Win [84 MB]
- - - -

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cloaca Games

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CavebraLake-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​