Cloaca Games

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
I gave the game a shot, before even reading any of these questions as I was somewhat interested. Personally unlike the other commentators I've read, I am into NTR, but if the girl isn't interested in the MC in any way it kind of kills the lust. Penny purely sees MC as a friend, and Alex wants to fool around but doesn't seem to care about MC either. I can see why it's not classified as NTR in that case since there are no actual relationships with any of the LIs yet. I've gotten to the end (Takes maybe like 30 minutes if you play completely focused) and I was kind of hoping for more. The only one who has any sex so far seems to be Penny and Eric, which I don't see why I'd care to watch them if I'm not in an actual relationship with Penny. I got the condoms and pre-bought the lube thinking I'd get some action with Alex after getting the weed, but the MC kept thinking if he didn't buy the condoms he doesn't have any actual interest in her, when I did buy the condoms. So I'm guessing that scene is just not implemented yet, and when I put the MC to bed the game just ended. So I'll be honest unless you're purely into voyeurism or blowjobs and groping, there isn't much for this game right now. I'd wait for more content to come out. I'm gonna try out some of the other projects you have though, dev!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, the door was closed, and as I said I bought the condoms when MC and Eric went to the market, as well as the lube on the same trip since I only bought one camera to spy on the bathroom. I dunno if buying the camera messed anything up, as I understand you mentioned there being hybrid paths, but since it's a demo I wouldn't be surprised if there are bugs and such. Especially as it doesn't seem not many people have given this game a try.