Collection Video Cawneil Collection [2024-04-30] [Cawneil]

fanat7771

May 11, 2021
Will take a while until i reupload it all, Gofile messed up and now almost all files are deleted and i will have to reupload around 870gb overall, not even sure if i still have all the files have to check on that too
I got into your Jurid Oiso Archive yesterday and was also SHOCKED! All folders are empty! except for the last month. Tin! Lawlessness!:oops:

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
I got into your Jurid Oiso Archive yesterday and was also SHOCKED! All folders are empty! except for the last month. Tin! Lawlessness!:oops:
jerid should be fast to upload since the files are not that big, my upload is pretty good but gofile limits the uploadspeed sadly

Jun 8, 2022
Will take a while until i reupload it all, Gofile messed up and now almost all files are deleted and i will have to reupload around 870gb overall, not even sure if i still have all the files have to check on that too
Shit man, I'm sorry about it. Take your time, 870GB is no joke. Also, thanks for reuploading the artist of this thread. You can also consider uploading a Torrent file or something like that.

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
There are a few animations missing from this collection. I added them to my gdrive archive. I also remuxed audio to some animations that had no sound. I know there is one Symmetra animation missing. He posted 4 links in one post, but 1 was broken. I'll post a update if I find it or anything else.

Sorry, forgot to set open access to this. Should be fixed.

Last edited:

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
There are a few animations missing from this collection. I added them to my gdrive archive. I also remuxed audio to some animations that had no sound. I know there is one Symmetra animation missing. He posted 4 links in one post, but 1 was broken. I'll post a update if I find it or anything else.

Google Drive

Sorry, forgot to set open access to this. Should be fixed.
I updated the link above to include a couple of missing animations from Cawneil. I found the other Symmetra animation, and one for Quiet. Should be everything now.

Reactions: beeg_yoshi and rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I updated the link above to include a couple of missing animations from Cawneil. I found the other Symmetra animation, and one for Quiet. Should be everything now.
Thanks, do you have the new stuff from 2022-06-01?

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added new all-in-one links for 2017-2022
Added 2023 Jan-July anims
Added separate download for VR animations

sort in folders by date

2.gif 1.gif
Small revamp, since artist isn't full time and not that active as back in the days
Gonna do separate link for VR stuff and I need some time, bcs it's on mega now, bcs some mfs
scattered this thread with official links...