4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 2521877

Overview:
(This game is full of TRANS GIRLS). You are a soon-to-graduate high school student. Your love of photography grants you an opportunity to help your neighbor, who has decided to transition to female and create her own website. After working together, you realize that you are attracted to her. Over time you slowly submit to your desires. Her continued success will enable you to encounter more trans women and help them in the adult industry. Currently, the NTR involves scenes between trans characters. It is avoidable. (Some scenes will involve the MC "filming" and not participating. In such scenes it is trans solo, or trans on trans: i.e. No other cis dudes will touch your trans ladies. Almost all of the trans on trans scenes are used to introduce new characters for the MC to pursue. Scenes where the MC is involved: the MC will always be in a "top" role.)​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-07
Release Date: 2024-02-06
Developer: Kismet Games
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 5

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Previous Chapters

View attachment 2521876 View attachment 2521880 View attachment 2521878 View attachment 2521881 View attachment 2521879 View attachment 2521903 View attachment 2549065 View attachment 2549066 View attachment 2549067
Looks like an AWESOME Game! Cannot wait to try it!!
- I Love All Games with Trans Gurls.
Especially Love games with NO CIS Males! (except maybe the MC, as long as He isn't a MC Ass)

"Scenes where the MC is involved: the MC will always be in a "top" role."
- This is the only downside I see.

It would be awesome for the MC to be submissive ('bottom') by choice, to a few (1 or 2) Domme Trans fem's.

Reactions: d630 and hadbla

KismetGames

Apr 3, 2023
I wanna play this but I'm not doing 5 separate downloads sorry
I feel ya, but none of the content is repeated. If it was 1 download, it would be like 10+ gigs. A lot of hosting sites have 5GB or less limits on hosting (and downloading). When it's all said and done, I can try to combine it all and make a torrent, but no guarantees that its a success.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am currently on Part 4.

I am curious, do you have a list of the Actresses?
- I KNOW Bailey Jay & Ella Hollywood. I kinda figured out who Khloe is by her Tattoos.
But who are the others (I tried looking them up by names)
(was surprised no Natalie Mars, but she does keep pretty busy)

Last edited:

KismetGames

Apr 3, 2023
I am currently on Part 4.

I am curious, do you have a list of the Actresses?
- I KNOW Bailey Jay & Ella Hollywood. I kinda figured out who Khloe is by her Tattoos.
But who are the others (I tried looking them up by names)
(was surprised no Natalie Mars, but she does keep pretty busy)
From memory (traveling for work)
Bailey Jay
Bee Armitage
TS Foxxy
Sarina Valentina
Khloe Kay
Ella Hollywood
Kate Zoha
Natalie Stone
Carrie Emberlyn
Kylie Maria
Jessy Bells
... there was another one-off in the last chapter, can't remember.

I have a bunch of Natalie Mars content, not sure if I will put it in this game or save it for another game. I wish I had more time to work on my mini-game grind programming skills to make more of a sandbox, but it is what it is. I've been "saving" Daisy Taylor, Izzy Wilde, and some others similarly. I envision them being a character with a corruption route, getting "encouraged" by the MC, but alas, my Ren'Py skills are still shite.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes